COVID Humbug! (2023 edition)

I couldn’t see where that was the actual law. It wasn’t on the relevant Austrian govt page I linked above anyway.

Whether the cops seek medical notes, in practice, we have yet to see.

There may also be further clarification from the Austrian govt on it down the line.

For clown face, you need to actually be on the way to some “traditional clown event” or something.

And no shark heads allowed:

Israelis were chosen lab rats:

1 Like

Absolute lunatic.

One of the most incredible things of the pandemic was how the Jewish people allowed themselves to be experimented on, by other Jews such as Bourla, et al.

Boggles the mind.

2 Likes

Interesting theory:

@RobertKennedyJr tells @jimmy_dore
that Bill Gates funds the WHO and supports the Global Virome Project, which collects and weaponizes dangerous viruses in 150 bio labs worldwide, and Joe Biden is granting the Gates-controlled WHO unrestricted power to declare pandemics: “They’ve got all of these bio labs now, and Gates and others are involved with this project called the Global Virome Project, where they are trying to collect samples of every virus in the world that can be weaponized. Peter Daszak and USAID were part of it… And then they are all working in 150 bio labs around the world, forty in Ukraine, in China, all over Africa, they are working on Marburg, Ebola, Zika, Monkey Pox, Polio, all of these different viruses that they are trying to weaponize. And now Biden is giving the WHO power to declare a pandemic emergency with no criteria anytime they want. So if they wanted to, they can release these viruses; they don’t even need to release them, just declare emergencies, and once they declare the emergency, they can force everybody to get all these new vaccines that he is talking about for all the new viruses they are rolling out.”

Video here:
https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1635530232341069824

2 Likes

The sounds exactly how Gates likes to operate.

1 Like

It really is mindblowing. How the hell did that happen?

And remember all those “fact checkers” earnestly explaining why the Nuremberg Code does not apply? It’s a pity all the people who watched this shit happen the first time around aren’t around any longer to give these young airheads an earful. The few of them who are still alive and putting the right name to it are being mocked, or being accused of “minimizing the Holocaust”.

2 Likes

“I was severely injured by the Moderna vaccine…I know it’s brave for me to do this—which I think is crazy—but now I have the strength to do it. And that’s why I’m here.” Former Pussycat Dolls member

@JSutta

shares her story

https://twitter.com/JanJekielek/status/1636178800311517188

Interesting:

UK paper yesterday:
Does look like the green light has been given to clean this entire mess up & punish very senior national figures (but not the very highest ranks)

1 Like

Other than Bourla, how many of them are Jewish? Not Gates afaik, not Bancel (Moderna) afaik, not Sir Soriot (AZ) afaik, not Gorsky (JJ) afaik, not Trump or Biden or Trudeau or Bojo or Macron or Putin afaik…

If you meant Bibi and others in the Israeli government, well yes one would assume most of them are Jewish, but I would characterize that as a government doing something rotten to its own people plain and simple, same as Japan or France or any other country, except that Israel got in on it sooner than the rest.

Please enlighten me if I’m missing something.

Have you missed what happened in Israel? You will certainly find a significant Jewish population there, even amongst the politicians. They are the ones who implemented the experiment. Israel led the world with their vax program. Netanyahu oversaw the whole thing. He’s certainly Jewish.

That was kind of my point. What would you expect Israelis to be, Buddhists? Quantum Presbyterians?

It just sounds bizarre to me – “allowed themselves to be experimented on by other Jews”. One might as well ask how the Japanese could allow themselves to be experimented on by other Japanese. Who else was going to run their government?

Yet when you say “Bourla et al.” you’re talking about non-government people who were/are part of the international covidist movement. So my other point is, besides Bourla, who?

ETA: If it had been, say, Germany or Afghanistan telling them to take the stuff, then the question would make sense to me.

I’m referring to Bourla, who worked very very closely with Jewish leaders in Israel, and the et al refers to these Israeli politicians and “scientists” who implemented the entire thing. I’m not going to go through them and name them all. Any search of the history of the Israeli vax program brings them up.

You got it :+1:

I think you’re still missing my point, but whatever. :cactus:

I think you missed mine. No problem :man_shrugging:

I’ll try rewording it.

1. How could people allow themselves to be experimented on?

Question makes sense.

1. How could people allow themselves to be experimented on by people traditionally seen as their enemies?

Question makes sense.

1. How could people allow themselves to be experimented on by their own people?

Question does not make sense because the answer is completely obvious. Being in the same group means it’s easier, not harder, to establish trust. My only question is why would that be mind-boggling to anyone?

Now if you turn it around on the other hand…

1. How could people experiment on their own people?

That question would make roughly as much sense as #2. Again though, it happened in country after country, even in other fiercely ethnonationalist countries like Japan, so the only thing that makes Israel special is being faster (more efficient if you will).

For context, I guess you’d need to know a bit of the history of what happened to the Jewish people during WW2. That might help you. Sorry, I’m unable to assist you any further.

1 Like

Of course it doesn’t make any sense. That was the whole point, surely? Even asking the question is bizarre, given the context.

None of what we’ve been writing about in this here thread makes any sense. It’s all been complete and utter lunacy. My theory is that, when the shit hits the fan, TPTB intend to use the Chewbacca defence.

Just came across this interesting article. Was COVID the pandemic of the ‘indoctrinated?’

Comment your thoughts.

Personally I think this was one of the biggest scams in history. Especially regarding the masking that has been proven useless.

China has also with their system shown an extreme example of this all. Daily (PAID) covid testing, mandatory masking, expensive hotel quarantine etc…

1 Like

It’s been discussed several times, but I don’t think anyone on the “but millions of people died!!!” side are prepared to acknowledge what an absolutely masterful scam “COVID” was. Not one single word that they told us was true, and various “leaks” (such as Matt Hancock’s text messages) indicate that they knew none of it was true.

Thing is, though: what is to be done? I’d say about 60-70% of the population have now come to the right conclusions, but it’s too late. It’s been two years since “two weeks to flatten the curve”, and it’s taken that long for the majority to figure out what happened. Trillions of dollars have been funneled into favoured pockets, lives have been ruined, the economy is in such a shambles that the Masters Of The Universe are going to replace all the national currencies with another Ponzi scheme … and on and on it goes. A few people might be thrown under the bus, and politicians will mumble about “lessons to be learned”, but basically they got away with it, and they’ll keep getting away with it.

The Law should have stopped them from doing what they did. But it didn’t. So now they know the Law doesn’t work, and they can do anything they like, and lie as much as they like, without anyone saying “OK, that’s enough of that”. How does Western Civilisation move forward from there?

As for DeSantis specifically, it’s a bit hard to tell what “side” he’s on, apart from his own. Ladapo strikes me as a genuinely smart and decent guy, and DeSantis did well to hire him and take his advice. DeSantis is a shrewd politician, and inevitably he’s going to see which way the wind is blowing and see if he can get some votes out of it.