COVID Humbug! (2023 edition)

Safe and effective

1 Like

For those who couldn’t be bothered watching, he speaks about a Cleveland study of 50,000 people which showed that the higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of covid infection.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

If his change of attitude over the past year or so doesn’t make you at least think about whether the vaccines are fit for purpose, then nothing will.

2 Likes

Agreed.

I wonder what will happen at the appeal? Her name is Dr. Monika Jiang.

1 Like

Hard to tell exactly what they nailed her for - perhaps the payments she was taking were not properly accounted for as medical consultation fees? You’d think they wouldn’t want to draw attention the the fact that her argument is completely legitimate (ie., masks are harmful) and that nobody has ever been able to prove that masks serve any purpose in “pandemic control”.

I bet Karl Lauterbach is sitting in a dingy basement right now laughing maniacally at her sentence.

1 Like

Another calling for a stop:

1 Like

Stories like this are sometimes (normally) put out to intimidate Panopticon dissenters into silence. As the very least she’s being made an example of. It wouldn’t surprised me if the story was full on made up.

1 Like

Full interview:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: APRC Application Checklist (part 2)

2 Likes

I’ve read/watched a few interviews with Halpern. He strikes me one of those completely amoral bastards who would do anything at all if he found it intellectually interesting and was given a budget for it. Under different circumstances I could quite easily see him involved in refining torture techniques or vivisection experiments.

Absolutely incredible that he shows no remorse whatsoever for his deeply unethical behaviour during 2020-22. He’s a disgrace to the profession. If we lived in a sane world it’d be him being hauled up by an oversight committee this week, not JP.

2 Likes

Look at a factchecker:

More in the link

2 Likes

A statue:

1 Like

FN is famous for bias, not for genuine fakery. Just sayin’.

1 Like

This video has been removed by the uploader

Do you have another link (to another site perhaps)?

It’s pretty funny how vaccine fanatics say “oh, are you a doctor, mister random guy on the internet?” and then refer you to a fact-check by some random guy on the internet who isn’t a doctor. Chris Martenson has done two or three videos on these fact-check organisations, and IIRC John Campbell did too (after he got ‘fact checked’). They’re all stuffed full of content-writers with eng. lit. degrees and similar. I’m sure a lot of them think they’re doing the right thing, but basically the Dunning-Kruger effect takes over here.

2 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: From coronavirus

Looks like this is the same video. The title is different.

I wonder why he took it down from YouTube.

2 Likes

I also wonder: why do so many people unquestionably and blindly accept the profiteering pharmaceutical companies’ promotional material as ‘science,’ lying politicians as ‘trustworthy,’ and academics, doctors and scientists on Big Pharma payrolls, as ‘medical authorities?’ :thinking: