COVID Humbug! (2023 edition)

The plastic surgeons, did they take the money and lie to the parents?

The going rate for a vaccine certificate, as I said earlier, can be anything up to a few thousand $. Typically it’s a few hundred (and it’s an open secret that around 20% of all vaccine certificates are fake). $50 barely covers the guy’s office rent and electricity bills. He quite obviously wasn’t doing this for profit.

And no, he did not lie to the parents. That part seems fairly clear from the article. They brought their kids to him in order to get them a vaccine certificate and a harmless shot.

1 Like

Yes, as @finley says this was a service for parents who wanted vaccinnation records for their kids without getting the vaccination. It’s the kids who were lied to.

It isn’t apparent that the kids were lied to. It’s more than likely their parents had told them what was going on.

No, because then there would be no reason to give them a fake saline shot. That’s totally clear from the article.

Ah, my bad, I missed that from my skim. Saw that the kids had saline shots and assumed that was to fool the parents. I guess it was just so the kids would not accidentally admit the fraud

Ok, so slightly less unethical than I thought. I guess as plastic surgeons they were in fact doing their job, but still acting fraudulently

Doctors’ offices often have cameras in them. He may have decided to give them a fake shot in case anyone wanted to see the footage. It’s possible the kids were lied to, but I don’t think that can be assumed.

No, because they would have equally good reason to do that with the adults. It’s certain the kids were lied to.

If pressure hadn’t been placed on children to get vaccinated, then things like this wouldn’t have happened.

2 Likes

Did he not? It doesn’t seem clear. Even if you’re correct, though, I’m not sure it would have been entirely unethical. Parents are there to make difficult decisions for their children, and if your child’s head has been filled with nonsense about COVID vaccines, you might (as a parent) find that your only option is to lie to them. It’s obviously not the ideal solution, but I can envisage some parents coming to that conclusion.

It’s possible that pressure was put upon children precisely so that “bad” doctors would be exposed by their refusal to vaccinate.

I understand how a parent may wish to do that, but I still think it’s unethical. Anyway my only point here was to show that the original tweet seems to paint the guy as somehow surreptitiously exchanging vaccines for saline, when the reality is different.

Oh, I see. I think there’s some ambiguity there, but I can see how it could be read that way.

As BD said, parents have been shoved between a rock and a hard place. They’ve been forced to find a solution to a very unpleasant problem, and the government has actually taken steps to ensure that no good solution exists (ie., you are unable to opt out). Protecting your child from harm is the first duty of a parent, and inevitably they will not care much what laws are broken if they can achieve that.

3 Likes

All the vaccine related issues stem from the decision at the start to vaccinate as many people as possible by all possible means. Why that decision was made, I don’t know.

2 Likes

My bad, I guess I should have been clearer.

I’d say it started in Beijing, myself. If this had been tackled with transparency from the start, and the WHO had done their job, people wouldn’t have been so afraid

Big pharma execs still would have pushed their product, though

1 Like

apropos of nothing … has anyone else noticed that Saint Fraudci has started looking a bit like everyone’s favourite President?

They’ve certainly both got that particular thousand-yard stare that people have when they’ve seen and done things that the average human shouldn’t even contemplate.

1 Like

Havnt read it, but a priori I would expect an association between obesity and artificial sweetie consumption. An association between obesity and heart disease would be unsurprising.

What else can you do with a laugh? For future ref the correct spelling is “Avin a larf’’ which is hard to get through the autowrong algorithm but adds clarity

I can remember SARS in 2003 and posters here saying the masks were useless.

2 Likes

4 Likes