Cowboy the fuck up already; This one's for Bubba

If McQueen wanted to save the environment, he would’ve ridden one of his 210 motorcycles.

“I could see that Jim (his close friend, James Garner) was very neat around his place. Flowers trimmed, no papers in the yard…grass always cut. So, just to piss him off, I’d start lobbing empty beer cans down the hill into his driveway. He’d have his drive all spic and span when he left the house, then get home to find all these empty cans. Took him a long time to figure out it was me.”…Steve McQueen

pic is a screen shot from, “The Thomas Crowne Affair”
(the chess scene is a classic)

Somehow I can’t imagine McQueen, or Bubba, would be looking around an “Ask men” website for what to, or not to, do!

What were you seeking in there, el Chiefo? Matching curtains with your cufflinks? :laughing:

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Somehow I can’t imagine McQueen, or Bubba, would be looking around an “Ask men” website for what to, or not to, do!

What were you seeking in there, el Chiefo? Matching curtains with your cufflinks? :laughing:

HG[/quote]

Dear Nursie,

Ok, now I know I’m not your attorney, but if I WERE your attorney…

1. It was linked from a motorcycle thing
    B. Please note my new avvie < and follow the instructions
    iii. Rinse
    IV.Repeat

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Somehow I can’t imagine McQueen, or Bubba, would be looking around an “Ask men” website for what to, or not to, do!

HG[/quote]
Tee hee! Probably he was looking for info on arse-crack flossing or something – he IS one of maoman’s cultural advisors, after all, so he needs to stay on top of stuff like this.

I’ve been to Chino Hills the place where McQ grew up (Boys Prison) it ain’t the Riviera.

Sandman did I ever tell you about the time at my big little brother’s wedding when I almost dismantled some asshole for making a crack at the kilt I was wearing, “The guy in the skirt needs a drink.” which followed by me shouting at the top of my drunken lungs -“You’re about to have your ass kicked by a man in a skirt.” Good thing they provide you with a knife to stick in your sock when you rent a kilt. Suddenly a stampede of 6 of the largest men you’ve ever seen rushed over to pin me to the bar shouting over their shoulders at the naive-“Get out of here quick mister before he really let’s loose, if you were going to pick a fight with any of us you shouldn’t have picked him.”

Ah family, always doing their civic duty. Protecting the public from me.