Craft soda business partner or hobbyist

I have free time and some funds.

I want to learn how to make craft sodas (non alcoholic I am thinking) and finally sell in the Taiwan market or elsewhere. I am looking for someone who shares this goal or dream and is interested to pursue it. Either from scratch as I am or with a some experience to offer already.

I am looking for someone who is optimistic and positive about the concept with some good ideas to take it forwards.

At this stage I am planning to set about developing a soda with a good taste so need to purchase some equipment and research it. I have plenty of time and some funds to put in. I understand selling is hard for local brands in Taiwan so it wouldn’t be easy…first step is to make something that tastes better than coke…I have no experience in this area…hence why I write hobbyist so don’t expect too much if u get in touch…

Note that I found a company who can make a top quality drink for you that can be then sold but I am assuming they are going to be very expensive, I did email them though to get a quote.

(As an alternative if you can teach me how to do this for a reasonable fee could consider that also.)