Crazy assed local chick freaks out on TV news

Hey last night on the news they were running a video clip of this crazier-than-a-shithouse-rat 30-something Taipei slapper pitching the standard psycho tantrum, having something to do with watching a TV show, she was standing on her balcony, wearing a red tank top.
I can’t find it using English on YouTube, does anyone know what I’m talking about?
It’s pretty freaking funny.

Found it!!!

Man, watching her spout off got me aroused like nobody’s business

such a peach!

Just let her watch her damn TV show already. Sheesh…

I’d expect a temper tantrum like that in a 3-year-old!

Even as good as the freak out looks (since 三國 “three kingdoms” is such an incredibly great soap opera) I’m betting staged for viral advertising. :wink:

And you say this was on the news? :laughing:

Blame it on those new drugs. Next she’s gonna chew ones face off.

Having a neighbor like that - :doh:

Gotta love those “slender-bodied, perfectly proportioned, wispy-waisted, shapely-limbed, pert-breasted, silky-skinned, sparkling-eyed, gentle-natured, sweetly affectionate, eagerly pleasing, warmly considerate, lovingly attentive, sexually passionate, glowingly radiant, flawlessly feminine, entrancingly alluring and breathtakingly gorgeous young women.” :thumbsup:

[Credit to Omni for the apt summary.]

Im sure shes all that when shes not freakin out. But I get the feel that its staged :smiley:

[quote=“elektronisk”]Even as good as the freak out looks (since 三國 “three kingdoms” is such an incredibly great soap opera) I’m betting staged for viral advertising. :wink:

And you say this was on the news? :laughing:[/quote]
Wow! They got this on the news to plug a soap opera?! Very clever.

I’m starting to question everything these days. I’m perhaps becoming too skeptical and untrusting.

Who’s to say that the chief isn’t working for this soap and feigning ignorance to get unsuspecting flobsters interested in this program? You think you know a guy . . . :neutral: