Crazy Gilligan's Island conspricy theory

This is funny.

Years ago, CBS had a popular little series called Gilligan’s Island.
There is, however, a dark secret about this “comedy” you may never
have realized. The island is a direct representation of HELL.

Nobody on the island wants to be there, yet none are able to
leave. Each one of the characters represents one of the 7 deadly
sins:

Ginger represents LUST - she wears skimpy outfits, is obsessed
with her looks, and is a borderline nymphomaniac.

Mary Ann represents ENVY - she is jealous of Ginger’s beauty.

The Professor represents PRIDE - he is an annoying know-it-all.

Mr. Howell represents GREED - no explanation needed.

Mrs. Howell represents SLOTH - she has never lifted a finger to
help on any of their escape plans.

The Skipper represents two sins: GLUTTON - again, no explanation
needed and ANGER - he violently hits Gilligan on each show.

This leaves Gilligan. Gilligan is the person who put them
there. He prevents them from leaving by foiling all of their escape
plots. Also, it is HIS island. Therefore, Gilligan is SATAN.

… Crazy? He does wear red in every episode.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

ah bartleby…ah education :slight_smile:

that’s a little to farfetched even for ole’ ran here. but maybe.

Funny…I’m sitting here watching Gilligan’s Island as I am reading this.

ShaoPang: Do they show the G-Man in Taiwan, or are you watching it elsewhere?

If I had to guess, I’d say you were satan, and not gilligan. Or is the name a clever rearrangement of the letters in “Santa”?

Though I like this idea, and if nothing else, it’s funny…how do you explain the Cosmonaut who was able to leave?

The skipper did want Gilligans tail
his pants he did unzip
that big fat homo was too large
he broke little buddy’s hip

Hello… god damn it…

I believe this is true. I read somwhere that the guy who wrote the scripts for the show really believed that the show had intellectual merit. He used to get letters from college professors and the like who really “got” the show’s message, or so he said.

didn’t wrong way feldon also get off the island? the japanese soldier as well.

Dear OP,

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

Next thing you know you’ll be telling us that “Dark Side of the Moon” was written to fit the story of the “Wizard of OZ” (who was in Kansas or somewhere… never quite got that???)

PS didn’t the Harlem Globetrotters do a stint in hell?.. I mean on GI

really…it makes sense that the only people to escape…with gilligans help were outcasts…destructive forces.

i believe!

I thought that Dark Side of the Moon was supposed to fit Kubrick’s 2001… :ponder:

WOW Never heard that before!

One of my favorite CDs and one of my favorite flicks and I have them both here with me.

mmm… what shoud I do tomorrow? :beer:

Apologies GongChangZhang… I got it wrong…

according to this page pinkfloydonline.com/synchronizations.html

there is a synchronization theory between Stanley Kubrick’s film “2001: A space Odyssey” and Pink Floyd’s song “Echoes” off the album "Meddle.

:blush:

[quote=“axiom”]If I had to guess, I’d say you were satan, and not gilligan. Or is the name a clever rearrangement of the letters in “Santa”?

Though I like this idea, and if nothing else, it’s funny…how do you explain the Cosmonaut who was able to leave?[/quote]

I’ve been called the devil more times then Santa by others, But I could be one or the other. Both supposedly have the power to grant whoever calls upon them there wishes and desires :smiling_imp:

The cosmonauts were just in transition before they got sent to a lower, darker level that hell keeps for the commies.

[quote=“Funk500”]Apologies GongChangZhang… I got it wrong…

according to this page pinkfloydonline.com/synchronizations.html

there is a synchronization theory between Stanley Kubrick’s film “2001: A space Odyssey” and Pink Floyd’s song “Echoes” off the album "Meddle.

:blush:[/quote]

No worries. :sunglasses:

Unfortunately I don’t have “Echoes”, but I’m sure I could track it down. :sunglasses:

(Heck, anything to make 2001 a little more interesting. I mean it was state of the art in it’s time, but it is so slow)

Hey, now that I’m right off track… :blush: … did anyone see “goodbye Lenin”? a German flick. The cut to space ship in 2001 reminded me.

oh well g’night

Actually this has been know by Floyd fans for years. There are lots of pages devoted to this phenomenon. One good one is here: classicrock.about.com/gi/dynamic … izard.html There are full instructions how to set it up and all the Syncs to look/listen for. You can even get prerecorded DVDs with it synced for you. Coincidence or not, it’s eerie.

Huh? What’s the link between “Goodbye Lenin” and “2001”? I guess I’ll have to watch them again… :saywhat:

As for the “synchronization” theories… come on. Have you heard the one about “The Wall” and “Alice in Wonderland”? :laughing: That’s too much.

I think if you try hard enough, and have an open-enough mind, you can synchronize any album with anything…even the traffic on the street right now.

Actually this has been know by Floyd fans for years. There are lots of pages devoted to this phenomenon. One good one is here: classicrock.about.com/gi/dynamic … izard.html There are full instructions how to set it up and all the Syncs to look/listen for. You can even get prerecorded DVDs with it synced for you. Coincidence or not, it’s eerie.[/quote]

I’m glad you got my humour. :sunglasses:

axiom[quote]I think if you try hard enough, and have an open-enough mind, you can synchronize any album with anything…[/quote]

Check the link they have. Beatles have been syncing for years apparently.

Practical Audio Cisual Chinese can’t even sync the voices to the speaker.

Where’s a good rock band when you need one?

I think the traffic on my street is backward masked. :astonished: