Credit Card Imprinter

I know it’s a long shot but wondering if anyone has a credit card imprinter I can buy at lowcost as well as the slips. (Would there be any in English???) All I need is an imprint of customer cards (April 17 is when I need it) so I can bill them electronically later.

I figured this might save some time writing card numbers down, etc. But can I also just take the info down on an invoice/receipt and have them sign it to protect me from chargebacks?

Thanks!

In the absense of a physical credit card imprinter (assuming you mean those things that you push back and forth over the credit card which presses the carbon against the card and imprints the cc numbers on the card), why don’t you just get setup online with some ecommerce website that allows credit card billing? When someone comes to buy something from you, just have them order online, even if it means doing it right in front of you? I assume there must be online verification methods that would prevent chargesbacks…

Thanks for the reply Neo. I can send an ebill already… I’ve been using 2checkout.com for nearly 2 years now. But I want to be able to give customers the merchandise at the sale. I think what I’ll do is have some preprinted/blank invoices so that I can collect credit card info, have them sign it (it’s the signature I need to prevent charge backs), then take it home and bill them or input myself with another processor I hope to be set up with soon.

Thanks anyway.

Braxton,

This is a bit of a long shot, but you may want to swing by one of the second hand restaurant suppliers on Huan-he Rd, behind Hsimenting. They have a mix and match of everything a person would need to outfit a restaurant, as well as a lot of the not so obvious things like telephones and cash registers. Wouldn’t be surprised if one of them might just have what you’re looking for.

Good luck,
CK

Thanks CK,

This is good to know… I’ve been meaning to get out to that area too.