Credit card interest rate

I get 7.04% from China Trust, but, as with others, I pay it in full every month.

Thanks for all the replies

I got my card and it said nothing about rates but a massive book of nothing useful.

I forgot to ask, what is the max amount you can spend on your Costco CC?

I forgot, but I remember it’s not a very high limit. Maybe only a couple hundred thousand.

I think the limit is 120000 ntd

Do we need a Costco CC to shop at costco without cash? Or can I become a member and use any other debit/Cc to pay?

Yes.

No.

However, they do have ATM inside their stores, in case you didn’t bring enough cash with you.

This article says Costco accepts all visa and mastercard cards:

Is that true only in the US?

I remember reading in Taiwan Costco only accepts Costo branded credit cards or cash.

2 Likes

According to Costco Taiwan’s FAQ:

好市多接受哪些付款方式?
台灣好市多接受的付款方式有:現金及Costco聯名信用卡。目前台灣好市多沒有接受其他信用卡,因為會增加我們及會員的成本。使用Costco聯名信用卡付款的必須為會員本人。

Google Translate:

What payment methods does Costco accept?
The payment methods accepted by Costco in Taiwan are: cash and Costco co-branded credit cards. At present, Costco in Taiwan does not accept other credit cards, because it will increase the cost of us and our members. Payment by Costco co-branded credit card must be made by the member.

2 Likes

I’ve heard anecdotally that if you have a cobranded Costco card from the USA or Canada that it works at all Costcos worldwide.

They accept any Credit Card in their Australian Stores. I don’t think that they have a Co-branding card issued in Australia.

So what are the typical credit lines that you guys have got on your Costco credit card? Given that it’s a wholesale like kind of warehouse having a small credit line would pretty much be useless. Anyone got above say 50,000?

I noticed on my bill it was 120,000 credit limit. I have ARC and I don’t remember them doing any employer check to my knowledge although I think on the application i had to list it.

Cool. How long ago did you apply? And was everything handled at the store itself or did you also have to go to some bank and submit additional documents?

It was all in-store, but there was a document i had to sign and scan back to them a few days after applying…but I forget the details. No going to a bank and the call I got was someone who could speak English.

It was ~3 yrs ago i think.