Cricket world cup 6 x 6 = 36

here it is for those that missed it…the first time in history anyones hit 6 sixes in one over in an international:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsRffbMiArQ

well done herchelle!

Yeah, good effort. Mind you, it will take a bit more than spanking minnows to make up for the Costliest Dropped Catch in World Cup history, i.e. the time he dropped Steve Waugh in 1999. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

One of my favorite Saffie batsmen, always smiling and has great hands, despite that dropped catch, yeah.
Mind you, the bowling wasn’t really top notch.
Great mark none-the-less.

um, so bob woolmer its seems was strangled to death…this is a disturbing development indeed…

if it proves to be someone inside cricket whodunnit then its even more disturbing and may disrupt the whole tournament methinks, dark days indeed…

meanwhile well done brendon mcCullum…world cups fastest 50 last night (20 balls, 5 sixes)

[quote=“the bear”]um, so bob woolmer its seems was strangled to death…this is a disturbing development indeed…

if it proves to be someone inside cricket whodunnit then its even more disturbing and may disrupt the whole tournament methinks, dark days indeed…

meanwhile well done brendon mcCullum…world cups fastest 50 last night (20 balls, 5 sixes)[/quote]

Pakistani bookies would be my guess

+1 miken

there’s been a lot of dodgy money going around in subcontinent betting circles over the last ten years or so.

and there have been a few records broken this world cup. well, it is the place to do it, i suppose.

and it will be nice to see a new team playing regularly if ireland get allowed in to the club. if zimbabwe can play ODIs, how about ireland and maybe even Netherlands?

[quote=“the bear”]um, so bob woolmer its seems was strangled to death…this is a disturbing development indeed…

if it proves to be someone inside cricket whodunnit then its even more disturbing and may disrupt the whole tournament methinks, dark days indeed…[/quote]

Tragic, indeed!
At first mention, I thought it might have been a result of robbery–Jamaica is quite a violent place–but now, I’m not so sure. I would certainly like to see this solved.

Original story from The Jamaica Daily Gleaner at link:

jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/ … lead1.html