Croatian Female Temper, Croatian Fetish... and much more!

It said that this is the croatian recipe …

Glad to see most of you get why I started this.

Yes, all this attention going to Buttercup this week has left me feeling a little neglected.
Yes, I thought it’d be funny and fun.

Yes, I’m sick of all the threads on this forum that generalize women and are mostly negative.

I don’t mind so much those few threads and statements that are directed at Western women. We’ll give you enough hell for those to make you sorry you ever said anything, so that in the end they’re much more fun for us than for you. But most of your generalizing threads are bashing Taiwanese women, and they can’t defend themselves (or when they do, you make sure they regret it).
Actuallym, no matter which nationality or gender, expecting people to be a representation of stereotypical characteristics will only be contraproductive. Start viewing people as individuals and it’ll do wonders for your relationships, romantic, business, friendship, any.

And for the record:
Women everywhere have a temper when you piss us off.
Women everywhere get emotional when you hurt us.
Women everywhere make mistakes in English if it’s not our native language.
If you’re living in Croatia and you happen to be dating a Croatia woman… NO! That does not make you a Croatia fetishist! Can we please agree on that?! (of course, if you’re living in Asia and you’re dating a Croatian, that’s a whole different issue)

Luckily, now you guys have a Men’s Forum for this now. I hope you’ll use it.

Disclaimer: The "you"s are not directed at all the posters here, but rather at whoever feels they’re directed at them.

geez tash, first you give us a ball, then you tell us not to play with it. you must be croatian.

Ha, ha! Yes! We Croatian women are all like that! :slight_smile:

You don’t know me well enough then. I never meant for us to stop playing. You can do whatever you want with it.

I went to college with an Israeli whose grandmother found the hospitality of Croatian women at Stara Gradiška less than comforting…

Therefore, all Croatian women are evil and fred smith has a fetish for them. Does everyone follow that logic? No? Well then you have a fetish!

Being close friends with one Americana in real life and having observed ER for years, I can safely say that all Americans have an unhealthy health care system and an unhealthy approach to antibiotics.

Luka Kovač is hot. All Croatian men are hot. But you don’t want to marry them. They make bad husbands.

So anyways tash I was think we could…

…oh. Nevermind.

[quote=“gao_bo_han”]So anyways tash I was think we could…

…oh. Nevermind.[/quote]
As far as I know I’m the only Croatian woman on this island, but if I find another one I’ll let you know.

Men? the chief knows one, if you’re interested.

tash… you’re undercutting yourself so badly!

and then:

what are we supposed to believe? :help:

[quote=“FrankInTaipei”]tash… you’re undercutting yourself so badly!

and then:

what are we supposed to believe? :help:[/quote]

I think this is just a normal women’s contradiction, not a Croation women’s contradiction, so in that case, it’s not right, but there’s not a lot we can do about it. :s

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“Stray Dog”][quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]A Croatian told me to hold her drink while she went to hug someone else :fume:
Does everyone else have this experience with Croatians ?[/quote]

You got the drink when the other guy only got the Croatian, and you’re complaining? :loco:[/quote]I had to give it back afterwards. How mean.[/quote]
I’m shocked that you would complain, BFM. Holding a drink for a Croatian woman is an honor! We wouldn’t let just anyone do it.
For example, the next evening I had the opportunity to have Stray Dog hold my drink at the LR, but he wasn’t worthy of it, so I just gave him a hug.

Are all Englishmen as clueless as this?

Obviously, tash can’t hold her drink.

Tash, Men EVERYWHERE are pig headed wankers. I’m one.

[quote=“tash”][quote=“gao_bo_han”]So anyways tash I was think we could…

…oh. Nevermind.[/quote]
As far as I know I’m the only Croatian woman on this island, but if I find another one I’ll let you know.

Men? the chief knows one, if you’re interested.[/quote]

No I meant that…oh, I get it now :frowning:

[quote=“FrankInTaipei”]tash… you’re undercutting yourself so badly!

and then:

I noticed that too, but figured she was having us on. I mean surely she wouldn’t start a thread satirically lambasting stereotyping but then commit the same offense herself…

What I guess I find so silly is the use of the world “Generalizations” — not by tash, sorry, just by anyone (she used stereotyping). ESPECIALLY on the internet.

Stereotyping just means “generalizations with qualities that I see are bad.” But even that doesn’t work, because in the US, for example, people who describe Asians as “good at math” are stereotyping them, and it pisses (some) people off.

Like people say “you can’t generalize about the Taiwanese” — but every noun we use that isn’t a proper noun is a generalization. Like if I say “horses have four legs” you can tell me I’m wrong because you saw one that has three. It’s a generalization, but most of the time it’s right.

However, as I’m well aware, some generalizations can be hurtful. Racist stereotypes fall into this category. So when you have a forum like this, people can start threads about “Taoists are bad” or “Taiwanese women have bad tempers” and then someone will say “you’re generalizing!! Taoists are good!” which is also a generalization. And so on. Ad infinitum.

Teh intarwebs are so obsessed with… labeling. Which is awesome cuz you can’t even prove what group someone belongs to unless you guess based on their username i.e. self-imposed labeling. See “the women’s forum/men’s forum” for more.

[quote=“gao_bo_han”][quote=“FrankInTaipei”]tash… you’re undercutting yourself so badly!

and then:

I noticed that too, but figured she was having us on. I mean surely she wouldn’t start a thread satirically lambasting stereotyping but then commit the same offense herself…[/quote]
I noticed that too, but figured FrankInTaipei was having me on. I mean surely he would see that I wouldn’t start a thread satirically lambasting stereotyping but then commit the same offense myself…

Why, that would make me a hypocrite, and a stupid one, too.

Wait a minute… Is he saying I’m a stupid hypocrite?! Is he calling ALL Croatians stupid hypocrites?! :fume:

[quote=“tash”]
Why, that would make me a hypocrite, and a stupid one, too.

Wait a minute… Is he saying I’m a stupid hypocrite?! Is he calling ALL Croatians stupid hypocrites?! :fume:[/quote]
No, silly. Just the women.

People who generalize are all idiots, you will find.

But how can I tell if you’re being sarcastic? we need HTML [sarcasm] tags on this forum.

Hmmmm i guess no one read my ‘generalizations are all bad’ post closely. I’m makin a point here, whether tash was takin’ the piss or not…

(cries softly)