Crossroads Festival

Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Festival is like that one rich kid that hung around with the Zephyr Skate Team, he couldn’t really skate for shit but he got his Dad to drain their pool so all the real cool skaters would come over to his house and he could hang out with them.

He’s OK…as long as he doesn’t try to sing.

Yeah, that’s true.

Oh no, wait, that’s wrong, he’s a semi-talented grave robbing patrician shitheel who hasn’t done anything of note since 1970 that didn’t involve him standing on a superior artist’s work and capitalising on it.

Thats kinda bitchy

I also think he is useless

But its still harsh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l7S1hnRPF0

He did that fantastic riff on Layla.

1 Like

???
What, are you afraid I’m going to hurt his feelings?
You think he’s going to be crying his no-talent ass to sleep tonight in his mungogingillion dollar palace because @rocket was mean to him?? :rofl:

Duane

No I am afraid that you are turning into a shadow of your self

Rocket didnt used to be bitchy…

Who are people supposed to look up to now? @crusher or whatever he is called?

Dude, are you high?
Have you read any of my posts???

cheap shots at aging musicians with troubled histories… naaahhh

“Cheap”?
Hardly.

Any motherfuckin ways, we haven’t even begun to address his complete lack of a chin, a common consequence of diluting good solid Scots-Canookian DNA with watery inbred English stock.

ETA: “troubled histories”?? Are you serious, man?? He fucked GEORGE fucking HARRISON’s girl and he’s got more friggin money than most small countries!
Yeah, pretty tough go.:roll:

Seriously? Shit! Well at least he knocked out those lyrics for I Shot The Sheriff and Cocaine. Otherwise he wouldn’t have much to show for himself.

2 Likes

Pay no attention to my avvie mouseover, @rocket loves you, man.

Thats code for wieeerrrdooooo

He had a tragedy

Anyway I agree with the English chin angle, screw those guys and their half arsed ‘rocker’

He’s no Stompin Tom, that’s for fuckin sure…

I honestly cant think of anything in this world with the potential to make me more uncomfortable than Stompin Tom.

You know he is part Chinese?

You obviously haven’t spent enough time drinking in Canadian Legion halls…

Aren’t we all???

1 Like