Cruise in style to off shore islands

This must be a first ! Sounds like fun. Get the cruise experience and sail to Taiwan’s offshore islands. I would do it if the price was reasonable.

1 Like

I don’t know if cruises are actually that enjoyable. My friends say it’s really cramped in the cabin and kind of boring after the first few days.

Well it’s mostly for older people. The best thing about s cruise seems to be you go to sleep and then wake up somewhere new.

1 Like

So we just didn’t learn shit from the coronacruise disasters?

2 Likes

As it is Taiwan locations only I would rate it about the same as the Train. It’s basically just a big floating shopping mall, with no international stops I would say safer than flying at the moment. I think that will take proper precautions or it would be a PR disaster.

2 Likes

Yeah I get it. I’m just very much anti-cruiseship and always have been. The greenhouse gas emissions they generate are outta control.

An early preview of what Alzheimer’s will be like!

5 Likes

I have always wondered why they don’t make nuclear powered ships, maybe repurpose an ex military reactor.
Emissions sorted just then need to worry about captain Homer Simpson
:man_pilot:

3 Likes

Yes! A lot of prior boat problems came with the crew, I hope are very careful all that and them living like fish in a tin means it can spread fast. (Will everyone social distance)

1 Like

I totally though this was about something else…

You visit one windy, slightly dull island and the next day you visit another one. In between you’re stuck on a boat.

I might give it a crack. There aren’t many other options at the moment.

3 Likes

Back when Tom was dating Penelope Cruz, the two started a joint production company. Being the compassionate stars that they are, they decided to reward their company’s staff with a year-end boat trip around the Caribbean.

Yep, it was called the Cruise-Cruz crew’s cruise. :smirk:

5 Likes

:notworthy:

1 Like

I’ve never been on a cruise because I could never find a suitable lady to go with
And I don’t want to pay the single supplement

My wife won’t cruise so I guess one day I will pay the single supplement

One day for now I binge watch cruising vids on YouTube

Wife says being on a cruise is like being in a hotel attached to a shopping mall with a chance of Fire and a chance of Drowning possibly both and with little chance of escape,

2 Likes

To crew cruise-cruz crew’s crew few knew although new if true .

1 Like

…Yeah but these days you get a deadly virus and containment on the open ocean for months . How fun!

2 Likes

OH but dont forget you can gamble once the ship is 13 miles out from shore. I imagine they will take the “long way” to get to any offshore Taiwanese island. Maybe sail around Taiwan and then to one of the islands or sail to the coast off Japan and back or what.

I’d do a cruise but probably not just yet though. The virus has not been handled yet.

1 Like

Now THAT’S wacky!