Cryptocurrency of the Day

Market growth has mostly been.BTC.

It will grow but alts will grow more, when they do
Until it all crashes and burns again of course

1 Like

Whatā€™s your sell figure, alt market at twice now so say approx 1000 per ethereum sounds pretty good.

SEC investigation and now founders in the courts for securities fraud.

XRP holders taking a massive hit and everything but bitcoin also collateral damage.

To be honest it was on the cards for a long time.
Very suspicious big bump in the price just before the SEC announcement.

Then ā€¦Bang. I never held XRP , for above reasons itā€™s better to stick with decentralised projects and those who have actively avoided raising money in the US.

SEC have only stated two cryptos are not securities, BTC and ETH (because they are mined and decentralised and not obviously an ā€˜investmentā€™ ). It pays not to ignore them.

1 Like

Get ready. They donā€™t like things they cannot control:

Have you guys heard about this Taiwanese company?
https://crypto-arsenal.io/

Crypto-Arsenal is a cloud-based automatic crypto trading platform that lets users develop, backtest, simulate and live-trade their algorithmic trading strategies. To reduce trader risk, it uses smart contracts on the blockchain so traders only need to pay developers when they get profits. The platform is in public beta, with 700 users so far, who have made $10,000 USD in profit in three trading competitions. Crypto-Arsenal is partnered with National Taiwan University and sponsored by Binance, and will officially launch in the second quarter of 2021.

Is that something worth checking?

No. I canā€™t even understand what they are taking about.

I think they take an initial investment and use algorithms they developed to make automatic trades. Iā€™ve seen some that are pretty successful, but they often end with exit scams. Since this is a collaborative effort it may be a little safer, but I prefer to buy low and hold. Iā€™m not into day trading.
Theyā€™re was a certain coin that did this and then used profits to burn coins for a deflationary effect. I put in 1.4 ETH and got back almost 17. A few weeks later it was gone.

1 Like

Itā€™s too complicated an idea . Just buy other peopleā€™s bots or whatever. I also donā€™t do day trading. Iā€™m a holder although I have recently sold most (Iā€™m holding onto most of my ethereum) of my holdings to make some actual cash profits.:grin:
Thatā€™s not to say now is necessarily a bad time to DCA in for new investors.

1 Like

This may be of interest:
Tethers

This is the goal it seems elsewhere:

Any BAObros in?
baobrrr

PM me if youā€™re still interested.

Here are my tips:
LTO - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lto-network/
Real company with real product and real application. You can stake at no risk for I think itā€™s 7% p.a. I believe itā€™s a strong long term hold even if the market goes tits up. They bought out VIDT, which I have recommended in the past. I also believe VIDT has good potential. It still hasnā€™t passed its ATH during this bullrun.

OPEN - OpenDAO https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opendao/
This oneā€™s looks very ambitions. pretty new project, involving tokenising real world assets. A lot of partnerships and things going already. Itā€™s not well known yet. I believe thereā€™s a strong chance for a big jump in value. Market cap is currently just $7m

BAO - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bao-finance/
Honestly a bit sketchy since itā€™s just one anonymous guy running the show, but so far heā€™s delivered, and itā€™s a very ambitious project with strong potential.

This is the kind of project that I love to find early on, thanks for the tip. Iā€™m looking for NFT type projects like this.

I have made some good returns on Injective Protocol and it is still in beta phase but the last part , it will launch in a month or so, be ready for another big leg up. They have good technical and good marketing chops and communicate and collaborate fairly openly . All big pluses ! Focused on derivatives . Nicely sitting just outside top 100 and waiting for some more of the hype machine .

I avoid completely any anonymous projects , I once invested in an innovative project called PRL and it was basically a scam. That is not to say only anonymous projects are scams , I have also been ripped off by open scams such as Crypterium. We live and learn.

I have made the best returns from investing in DeFi fairly early and also in Ethereum. Iā€™m thinking coinbase ETH staking is going to give another leg up for ETH.
I have spread my DeFi investment through about eight projects so hopefully a few of them will become global DeFi leaders over the next few years.

I have been watching a bit jealously the BNB run up but sure you canā€™t win them all. :grin:

I saw the pump and dump on Poly which I have followed for years, still itā€™s up by 98% so you wouldnā€™t mind being a holder in that situation . Just DONT FOMO into those kinds of pumps (it was up 283% on the daily at one stage).

1 Like

LTO and VIDT doing bretty gud
BAO is in the bin for me
I replace it with HBAR, which shall take over

These are like, among the bluechips of crypto I reckon

I never bought them but hey pretty much everything has been doing well.

You may be a little late to the party with Hedera, but I hope youā€™re right. I think the price will stabilize around 50Ā¢ as the supply is diluted. I put in 10K when it was under 2Ā¢.

Look at REEF. Iā€™m loading up on it now.

Just loaded up with TrustSwap and Farm, too. Lots of upsides there.

Iā€™m bullish on Sol season. My rationale is it's fast tx speeds while maintaining decentralization and it's got the backing of Sam (@SBF_Alameda) from FTX. I've been accumulating it from 16-20 for some time now. What do you guys think?

These tweets tell the story better though:

On Solana rationale

On Solana with more stats