CTBC Bank & Taiwan PayPal

I created an account at CTBC Bank and tried to link it with PayPal, the bank said it would be possible for me to link it, but everytime I try, it would give me this error:

“We’re sorry. We’re not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.”

E.Sun bank don’t let me create an account there, but they also said other banks were accepting PayPal. I’m also wondering if I call PayPal support, how much would I spend on the call and do they know how to speak in english?

I thought PayPal is working only with E.sun bank…Or something changed?

You have to use E Sun bank.

Your account name must match exactly, if you have a middle name in your account but not in Paypal the link will fail.

And Paypal don’t understand why you need to add a middle name (and have no space for it in its registration) and so when you do a name change request they just make you send all kinds of documents, and take forever to tell you why they can’t change your name.

Guess I have to find a way to get my money for PayPal then, what a headache!

Thank you both the reply!

So why won’t E Sun let you make an account there? They don’t like foreigners?

If nothing work I can receive it for you and wire it to your TW account…

Other people have posted here that they opened an account and linked it to Paypal. I’m curious why the OP was rejected also. E. Sun is definitely the only bank unless Paypal has changed. It sounds like the person the OP talked to at E. Sun was clueless.