Cups/Glasses/Mugs

I am looking for 32oz to 48oz no-spill cups/mugs you can buy at places like mini-mart and 7-11 in the US. Anyone know where I can find these in Taipei?

I am also looking for glasses bigger than 8-12oz, I need something between 16-20oz. Can be plastic or glass, but I prefer glass.

Thanks in advance.

I have one surviving pint glass. (Real 20oz British pints, none of your substandard US measures for me.)

I’d love to know where I could buy it some new brothers and sisters to compensate for the ‘natural attrition’ that occurs when you use them for rum and coke.

[quote=“tmwc”]I have one surviving pint glass. (Real 20oz British pints, none of your substandard US measures for me.)

I’d love to know where I could buy it some new brothers and sisters to compensate for the ‘natural attrition’ that occurs when you use them for rum and coke.[/quote]

Inexpensive pint glasses can be purchased at IKEA.

A suggestion, be careful about buying glasses at IKEA, they are indeed very cheap and easily broken. I cracked one in the store just taking it out of the box to look at it. Ikea glasses are also too small for what I am looking for, I have never seen anything over 10-12oz. I bought some very good glasses from RT Mart a few years ago, very thick, very good quality but only 10-12oz.

Don’t kill me if I’m wrong, but I think Working House (aka the National Palace Museum to some Forumosans) has pint glasses.