Curly ARC questions: transfers and JFRV

I have a couple of questions about transferring my ARC between universities.

I currently am enrolled as an exchange student at National Taiwan University. My classes there finish on the 26th of August, so I think that my ARC extends for a week beyond this. I then have been accepted to do a masters at Chengchi University. Classes start on the 29th of August (ie three days after my NTU classes finish). How do I go about transferring my ARC? Will I have to do a visa run?

Second question is, my soon-to-be husband (he and I are both Australian) will have a JFRV through me. What happens to him when I transfer my ARC?

Thanks in advance for your help.