Current visa situation..wondering?

Hi my fellow Americans,
I would appreciate your help. I flew in to Taiwan almost a month ago on a visa-exempt status.
I have to leave in the next few days, as Americans can only stay for a month.
* Is there any way that I can avoid having to fly out by getting a tourist/landing visa…or some-
how extending my stay? Any comments/helpful words would be appreciated. Please reply ASAP!

Thank you!

NOpe. YOu must leave and then come back in. Do NOT overstay.

Unless you just got a job and you have paperwork in hand, you could go and try to extend. But thats hard.

Best to get out , go anywhere and come back in , on the same plane even.