Custom t-shirts in Taichung / Taizhong?

I’m looking for a screenprinting shop with a variety of prints to choose from. It’s for 4 shirts that I’ve bought in the hopes that Taichung has at least one store like this, but it’s really hard to get any info. Can anyone help?

Have you thought about printing them yourself with thermal transfer paper? I get great results on flat fabrics and probably have some spare paper in the basement…

Yeah I thought about it, so I figure I should venture down to my local art supply shop. My other option is fabric paint and a steady hand!

I should clarify that I was talking about thermal wax transfer inkjet paper. You print onto the wax side and iron onto your clothes; good quality paper is surprisingly resilient and I’ve made company shirts this way that have lasted through over a year of frequent washing and crawling around roofs.

[quote=“llary”]I should clarify that I was talking about thermal wax transfer inkjet paper. You print onto the wax side and iron onto your clothes; good quality paper is surprisingly resilient and I’ve made company shirts this way that have lasted through over a year of frequent washing and crawling around roofs.

May I know where you located so that I can find the shop closed to you?

Middle of Nowhere… I live up Qing Shui mountain in Da Keng scenic area (off Dong Shan rd.)

I actually remember seeing an art shop along Dong Shan rd.

[quote=“andychihgpro”][quote=“llary”]I should clarify that I was talking about thermal wax transfer inkjet paper. You print onto the wax side and iron onto your clothes; good quality paper is surprisingly resilient and I’ve made company shirts this way that have lasted through over a year of frequent washing and crawling around roofs.

May I know where you located so that I can find the shop closed to you?[/quote]