Custom T-Shirts

Hey all,

I’m tapping the business venue as opposed to the Where can I find because I’m wanting to find a supplier. I’m looking to have custom T-Shirts made up. Anyone know a supplier?

Drop me a line if you have contacts.

Try Mingshah.

Hi proto,

Did you find anyone? I would be interested too!

proto_tw,

Do you have a min. order qty in mind? What sizes? Just a basic style? One color or a mix? And are you looking at screenprinting, embrodiery or some other method for putting your logo/image on the t-shirt? Let me know this weekend and I can ask for you Monday or Tuesday.

[quote=“asiababy”]proto_tw,

Do you have a min. order qty in mind? What sizes? Just a basic style? One color or a mix? And are you looking at screenprinting, embrodiery or some other method for putting your logo/image on the t-shirt? Let me know this weekend and I can ask for you Monday or Tuesday.[/quote]

Can you ask for me too?

What’s the smallest run you can get? I’m thinking 50-100…screenprints.

This is one option… I haven’t approached themself yet, I only got this info today. They are recommended by another contact. Apparently the min. order is only 30 t-shirts. I have no idea of prices etc. I also don’t know if anyone there speaks good English or not.

新力印花 SINLEE
http://www.tshirt.com.tw

My contact recommends you just go and visit their store and take a look/discuss face-to-face. This is a very rough translation of the info I have.

在公館有門市,羅斯福路三段302號8樓 Roosevelt Rd Sec 3, no. 302, 8F
捷運公館站2號出口再向前走…生活工廠那一棟大樓
電話:2362-2345 找一位吳小姐(店長)或是美工張小姐 Ask for Ms. Wu or Ms. Chung.
這一家有自己的工廠在五股工業區(所以不是大陸進口成衣再製作的,整個流程都是在台灣)
Have factory in Wugu, so not Chinese import t-shirts, all made in Taiwan
製作出來的東西品質上來說算是相當的有質感,價格也較為合理
Good quality, fair price
他是由整個布料開始製作,所以版型的設計也可以依您的要求…除非是有較為特別的版型,可能是須要您用現成買來的衣服直接去仿那個感覺
They make the t-shirts, so can custom-make if necessary, but probably prefer you use the ready-made shirt unless you have something very special in mind.

Hope that helps to at least get you started.

thanks baby!

Thanks Baby, Link is down at the moment but I’ll go visit if I can.

I’m going to contact them today, will let you know any details I get.

My company is interested in T-shirt services as well, I will be checking out the above links.

However if you are looking for a one to two time use, you might consider iron-ons. For our recent 4th of July event we bought some 99NT T-shirts at Tesco and some Iron on paper. They looked great and you couldn’t tell that they were iron ons. If you go this route make sure that you reverse the image when you print off your ink jet, and that you do a good job cutting around what ever image you are printing. If you just have text just get as close to it as possible.