Cute Guys (a little help on my site)

I’m doing a little experiment on my website to see how differently guys and girls view cuteness (in regards to Asian guys). Unfortunately, I don’t have enough traffic to get anywhere near enough of a sample size, so I’m asking for help.

I need about 80-100 total votes: 20-25 Asian males, 20-25 Asian females, 20-25 non-Asian males, and 20-25 non-Asian females. There are pictures of 11 different Asian guys (each has its own thread and poll) and you vote Yes or No whether or not you think he is cute, or whether or not you would think girls would find him cute.

In the end I’ll compare if there is a significant difference between what girls and guys think or Asians and non-Asians think.

This is not a project for school or anything, just for fun. So if you have a few minutes and don’t mind looking at a bunch of guys from HK and Taiwan, I’d appreciate the help.

The Picture Voting Forum

me<–asian female, I just voted and no, none of them are cute, sorry! :stuck_out_tongue:

Trying to find a wingman? :wink:

How the hell am I supposed to know? I’m heterosexual, as in I like girls. I’m not trying to be facetious or homophobic, I’m just being honest. I have no freaking clue what a good looking guy looks like. I think I speak for 95% of het guys when it comes to this. Society just does not fetishize good looks in males, so we have no standards to judge by.

Ok I dunned it. Ugly boys.

not one of them was what I would imagine girls would find ‘cute’, or even otherwise attractive. All but one or two were on the ugly side of normal, IMO.

Who you man-slappin’ there, DB?

Yeah, gotta agree. Did the vote. 1,5 were cute. i.e. one of the two votes “Yes” was a mercy vote.

For your record, p, I’m not Asian.

How were you picking the subjects, btw? Just random strangers who agreed to be photographed, or was more systematic that that?

Dude, where did you find them, they were average to ok, at best. I’ve seen many attractive Asian guys… but these were not among them, I can;t believe in that whole set you didn’t have at lease one or two better than average looking people? Since you are judging on looks… wouldn’t it be more effective to have people or different levels of attractive, or at least different styles to get a better Idea? They all were pretty humdrum and similar… just a suggestion though…

What is wrong with you, man? I see 100 cute boys a day (okay, more like 10) why can’t you find a single one for your picture vote thing?

Edited to add that I didn’t vote on any of them, but I would have voted no on all of them.
Here. I will even be nice enough to give you samples of cute.
Hot
naw. too tired to look for others.
My surf instructor is luscious, but no pics of him…

[quote=“SuchAFob”]What is wrong with you, man? I see 100 cute boys a day (okay, more like 10) why can’t you find a single one for your picture vote thing?

Edited to add that I didn’t vote on any of them, but I would have voted no on all of them.
Here. I will even be nice enough to give you samples of cute.
Hot
naw. too tired to look for others.
My surf instructor is luscious, but no pics of him…[/quote]

3 perfect 10’s!!!

Ouch, tough crowd!!! :astonished: :help:

I don’t think you’re going to learn much from that poll. Honestly, I don’t know what girls like either, but oh man, let’s just say that if my gf was studying with any of those guys I wouldn’t be worried at all.

DinG!!! We have a winner. Yep, just like she said. :roflmao: But here’s what I don’t get.

You posted:

Hong Kong and Taiwan aren’t ASIA. What about those hotties from Japan and Korea? This is too exclusive.

I think I gotta agree with Mod Lang on this one. To be kind I’d say if I was in a room with a load of babes and those guys I wouldn’t feel threatened at all. Unless one of them is super rich I would believe I could pretty much have my pick of the girls.

As to agreeing with what Mod Lang said, I didn’t even find any of the guys Tash showed attractive. Perhaps that’s because I’m a guy and have no idea what women find “cute” (Shit I’d hate to be thought of as cute - sounds too much like agly but fuckable at best, or fluffy and girly as in Hello Kitty) or handsome…

But then again, I have odd tastes. I think Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, J-Lo and Catherine Zeta Jones are FUGLY… The only ones who really float my boat are Milla Jovovich and Andy McDowell. And as for guys, the only ones I could possibly say are good looking are Nick Cage, Brad Pitt, Wesley Snipes and Will Smith. And that’s only because they have physiques I admire…

Ergo, the guys you had on your poll all looked dweeby and in need of some exercise.

I’ve gotta agree. Japanese and Korean guys tend to have really great hair and bone structure :howyoudoin:

Here’s a link to a site that had some pics of what I’d consider to be hot Asian guys. I’m especially a fan of Takeshi Kaneshiro–even though he is a little on the skinny side by my standards.

crisscross.com/jp/forum/A_tr … 262/tm.htm
(see page 2 for pics of Takeshi)

I think I gave the only positives to some of them, but that’s because I loves me some geeks. You can write me in as the anomality in your stats. :smiley:

Of course, if you threw in Daniel Dae Kim from Lost, I’d be inclined to push the ‘yes’ button for that… :lovestruck:

I’d have to agree. Zero cuties. Why would anyone find them cute when not one of your guys knows how to make proper hand signs like this (this one of SuchAFob’s guys). Isn’t that a prerequisite?

I only posted one guy… And I am sure he was making some sort of retarded hand gesture cuz he is a lead singer (and in fear of Jun kicking my ass, I won’t say why I think that makes him have retarded hand gestures)

Uh oh, I mst be a closet queen. I voted yes to two of them. The first Taiwanese guy and the last one too. I went on instinct and how I think women would react.

[quote=“Persephone”]

. I’m especially a fan of Takeshi Kaneshiro–even though he is a little on the skinny side by my standards.[/quote]

Persephone, back off!!! He’s married and I’m in the process of wrecking that marriage!!! HE"S ALLL MINE!!! :raspberry: :smiley: