Cutest guys

From what I’ve heard, you’re closer to Mr. Bean. :laughing:

Dammit, MT, I won’t be able to read Omni’s posts without seeing this in my mind’s eye…

Where did you get that picture of me, Sandman? And have you received my permission to post it? At least I hope you’ll be paying me a royalty.

Any nationality can have ‘cute’ boys.

But I personally find swarthiness attractive, and fish belly white translucent skin rather revolting. I rarely find blondes or redheads tantalizing, unless it’s Jude Law.

Where did you get that picture of me, Bimmel? And have you received my permission to post it? At least I hope you’ll be paying me a royalty.

My wife said English. Traitorous wench!

Brian

The French ain’t bad. Especially this one.

Olivier Martinez

But I always root for Italy.

Francesco Totti

Look at those brown eyes… sigh

Ladies, Check out these eyes! :wink:

Eek! Blueface666, I don’t know you but I know the person on that website. Check it out Maoman, Sandman!!!

And American

Taye Diggs

Spaniard

Enrique Iglesias

Yum! And he’s back.

Okay, I’m dying to know… is it someone from here at forumosa? I like those cute buttons–I want to get some!

And from Bollywood

Hrithik Roshan

Enrique Iglesias… what a babe!

So no-one fancies me ? :cry: sob

Yeah, isn’t he? Spanish dad and a Filipina mom. Good combo there! Notice his lips?

Matthew, if you put your pic up and you look anything like these blokes, we’ll promise to drool. Especially if you’re dark with chiseled features and pouty lips.

My features are chiseled, and hammered and drilled, and I can out-pout Mick Jagger. I see you’re drooling already. No wait, that’s a dribble of sick.