Cycling shoes deals in Taipei

Look uses the same 3-hole as SPD-SL so you shouldn’t have a problem with any 3-hole shoe.

Cool. I just learned that somewhere else, but thanks. Problem now is… size. I think that none of the shoes I posted are available in my size.

That’s usually why they’re on sale at such high discounts; to get rid of odd sizes and clear stock.

Unless you know the brand and how the shoe fits, buy it online.

I’ve tried the lot and I run all different sizes through Specialized, Sidi, Shimano, Bont and others. Of course, it’s all +/-1, but no manufacturer really makes the same fit. Make sure you can try it on before buying.

Either spend the money in stores or buy cheap online and risk getting a shoe that may not fit you. Then go through that return debacle you had with chain reaction a year or so ago.

I guess you meant don’t buy online.

Yeah, I have read some (angry) reviews pointing out this. My only reference for road cycling shoes is my crappy NW. I think I can figure out what my size should be cross referencing reviews on internet xD but I know it’s very risky. I also saw some simple Shimano shoes that I might be able to find in a shop and then buy them on CRC for probably half the local price or less…

Addendum: for the moment the glue holds up. I’m hoping to use these shoes a little bit longer… Nevertheless, if I saw a real bargain I could buy something.

No, I meant if you know the brand and know how the shoe fits. It’s safe to buy it online.

I thought that Unless was the contrary to an If, but yeah, I know what you mean.

I knew that you knew what I meant :wink: