D&D in/near Taipei?

Tell that to the girls who point, laugh, and then run away. :help:

I do, but at the speed they are moving away from me, shrieking with laughter, I doubt they hear.

Anyone still looking for SR books? I’m going to get a box or four of stuff from the States and I’m sure I can request to have my ridiculously large amount of SR modules and sourcebooks shipped over here. I’d be willing to let it go for cover price.

I picked up a couple of these and they look pretty good. Just lots of gakking.

goodman-games.com/DCCpreview.php

Here is my Christmas present to me. :sunglasses:

miniaturebuildingauthority.c … uct_id=135

Had a GM who had an ENTIRE city of those 25mm scale houses. It was amazing. It was 2 6x15 ft tables. Beautiful. And evidently, he picked up most of the houses for under 20 bucks each.

Gah.

Lucky stiff.

I’ve seen that brand of module at my old game shop. I thought they looked pretty low budget, but reading over the description, it seems like they are good, solid fun. Plus, they seem to be level specific and offer progression. That’s pretty nice.

[quote=“pissedpookie”]Had a GM who had an ENTIRE city of those 25mm scale houses. It was amazing. It was 2 6x15 ft tables. Beautiful. And evidently, he picked up most of the houses for under 20 bucks each.

Gah.

Lucky stiff.

I’ve seen that brand of module at my old game shop. I thought they looked pretty low budget, but reading over the description, it seems like they are good, solid fun. Plus, they seem to be level specific and offer progression. That’s pretty nice.[/quote]

They are well built and are very functional. My only problem with them is that they are just a tad small for 28mm minis. But not so much that I can’t use them.

When buying stuff like that I think it is important to decide what you really need and what is just fluff.

There are some D&D books for sale in Taipei: goinhome2006.blogspot.com/2005/1 … -sale.html

He has an add in the buy and sell forum of this site called “books books books…” . I’d find it for you guys but I got to go to class now.

Mordeth>

That was Taichung and I picked up their 3.5 core set. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“pissedpookie”]Mordeth>

That was Taichung and I picked up their 3.5 core set. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Opps, my bad.

Hey pookie…if you like werewolves you should check this site out: sonypictures.com/movies/underworldevolution/ it even has a game where werewolves can battle vampires…haven’t had time to get into it yet though.

I liked the original Underworld. The promise was good, but lawsuits by White Wolf hamstrung the whole operation (at least that was what I was told). Plus, the werewolves looked like crap. Van Helsing had a kickass looking werewolf model.

I’d be interested in seeing what happened to the Abomination…

im new here but i’m interested in gettin a game goin!

pm me if yu have any ideas or suggestions…

Well, still interested too, but I will be gone soon, so we’d better hurry up!