Daily Photos 2017

Well that’s a relief. Maybe it’s time to switch to a German camera. But those things are just so damn expensive. I Leica, but I can’t afforda…

speedy delivery by Dr. Milker, on Flickr

4 Likes

P9380788 Ibrahim Ag Alhabib of the Mali band Tinariwen live at Clockenflap in HK on Saturday.

datmoment

Not a photo (obviously). My daughter painted this. It’s the view from our window overlooking 基隆河. I continue to be wowed by her.
4612EB02-9023-4E7C-A284-10BDF3C9C619

11 Likes

Great perspective and tones! Nice view too…

1 Like

Well, it’s a photo of a drawing, so technically it fits!

It looks great, how old is she?

1 Like

Captures mood nicely, she has talent. Im an artist/designer too.

1 Like
  1. Her art account on Instagram is Stiink.bug

Nice work!, she can definitely choose to make a good career out of it one day if she sticks with it and develops the talent more.

1 Like

View from my old apartment… The place sucked, but can’t argue about the view…

3 Likes

Saw this in my mirror yesterday after work. Figured I’d better pull over and get a shot.

20171128_170954

4 Likes

IMAG0559

I took Wednesday off work and this was the view looking down into Jinshan from Ma Cao Bridge/馬槽橋.

3 Likes

That was the smoggy day too! You lucked out!

Yeah, we got to Xiao You Keng, looked down the valley and saw what we thought were clouds at the time covering the city. It was odd because normally, we’re in the clouds up at that elevation.

When we descended and passed the cultural university and still seeing the “cloud” covered city, I then realized it was smog, not clouds. :face_vomiting:

across the ages by Dr. Milker, on Flickr

2 Likes

I saw some pictures in your album that I liked. Do you know the sleep rider?

Thanks. I think I posted the sleep rider one on here before.

sleep-cycling by Dr. Milker, on Flickr

2 Likes

Do you know her?

No, sorry. Were you hoping I could set you up with her? :wink: