Dalai Lama, The Closet Communist

Brilliant, more fuckwits pushing for an early demise, just what the world needs I suppose. :unamused:

HG

So i guess you admit defeat huh XD

I really think you need to go there and see just how great they’re doing. What’s stopping you, lack of commitment? The old faith’s not wavering now, is it?

HG

I think we need a bit more info to know what the feck you’re talking about on this one.

Please don’t encourage him!

I guess Gandhi didn’t have his crystal ball that day. :wink:

Lenin admitted having been paid large sums of money to do what he did. He believed in marxism, but considering social, political and economical factors, he never believed in the feasibility of it. He did manage to convince a lot of people otherwise, though.

I hate to be the one rain on your morality parade here, but stealing from the rich is still stealing.

True, but that doesn’t count for Robin Hood. :wink:

The Communists murdered, stole and suppressed freedom. Why anyone would support murderers, thieves and tyrants is beyond me.

Ever read Althusser? 1960s philosopher? He laid out a plan to transform Western educational, cultural and social institutions to better lay the groundwork for a sympathetic view toward Marxism and Communism. I would say that to a large extent, the effort was hugely successful in the West. Do a google search on him and view the leftists claptrap you hear coming out of our media and educational institutions with a bit more understanding. These are the very people who are being led around by their nose like pathetic sheep and yet they continue to view the average American as the “idiot” taken in by Bush and the neocons.

Poor old Louis. Having spawned some measure of respectability in academia and by moving Marx away from the dismal sciences what he managed to acheive more than anything was to get would be revolutionaries dissapearing up their own arseholes. That’s quite a feat, Fred, you of all people should applaud it.

HG

Edit: However, there doesn’t appear to be any sign that’s about to happen anytime soon to our benighted King Wu.

Sounds like someone has not really read Althusser? Perhaps? Otherwise, I will assume that your sympathy of the man and his methods is clever irony that I fail to understand?

But it is what it is right. Stealing from the rich is like taking back what they exploited you. “Bourgeois”

Einstein, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, DALIA LAMA

Please care for the children and take a look at massacred families in Afganistan.

Please take a look at steling oil in Iraq

‘Patriot act’, WIRETAPPING

AmeriKKKa kills 50,000 innocent civilians (Not including Vietnam war, Korean war, World War2 and 1)

America stole Africans and made them to work.

Cheney the Dick

This is a “tu quoque” fallacy. When A does wrong, it does not excuse B from doing wrong.

https://ctp.iccas.miami.edu/FOCUS_Web/Issue47.htm

Along with this generous rationing plan, the average income in Cuba is estimated at around $12USD per month. Woo Hoo!!! Now I’m starting to see Wu’s point. We would all be better off under such a system :loco:

Another thing that gets tiresome is the linking of leftism with Communism. That’s so Archie Bunker. Communism may be a leftist economic (and only economic, because its implementation was right-wing all the way) philosophy, but leftists are not necessarily Communists. I’m a leftist but a fervent anti-Communist.

Similarly, religious fundamentalism is a right-wing philosophy, but not all right-wingers are religious fundamentalists.

AHAHAHA From Miami? thats where all the greedy ones are and btw does that guy actaully KEEP Track of all the Cuban’s diet? LOL

No um actaully if it was 12 dollars a month that would leave the food and inflation to be MUCH cheaper.
Thats in Cuba standands like the richest Chinese in China would only earn $650 a month which is in China standards.

[color=blue]
O BTW how is CAPITALIST Africa working out??? Thats a true capitalist utopia right there.[/color]

How can you have the “richest” in a true communist society? Those greedy bastards!!! Shouldn’t we be stealing from them to make everyone equal?

I guess no one was able to answer the question and i declare the Communist has won the disscussion.