Dangermouse

OK, Frost just said it sounds like DM’s phone is off. Anyone got his home number?

I just confirmed with a Taiwanese friend that his cell is turned off. I don’t have his home phone, but I’ll call work right now.

UPDATE: We have confirmation that his cellphone is turned off as of 10:12pm. Anyone with his home number, please call now!

Nothing on the news.

Tetsuo asked, and I bet a few are wondering. Jayde Lin’s IP address checks out as a normal Taiwan address, not used by any other Forumosans.

Fingers crossed, but this still doesn’t sound right to me. Last post 1PM and a ‘mountain accident’. Doesn’t quite sound right.

Brian

Yeah this better be a fucking joke. I care enough for my friends that I don’t ever want to see them hurt. If it is real, im sure the news might have something about it, those rabid scum would jump at a chance at this story.

Shit, it looks like this is true. I just called my work and they said [real name removed by moderator] was in an accident today. I couldn’t make out whether he had come in to school, or just called in. They said he was in the hospital and they were calling him. I got his home phone from them, but there’s no answer. I don’t know what to do at this point.

Fuck. Did they say what hospital? At least if he is in hospital that’s a good start, as far as these things can be considered “good”.

I hope he’s OK. The STD thing at his school and now this…(whatever this is).

Geez, I really like Dangermouse.

Bring some news!

Just called back to his house. Someone (girlfriend?) says he’s in the shower. God! Ok, so I’ll call back in a few minutes. But, he must not be too bad if he’s taking a shower.

You know what? Off topic a moment, but I just thought of something. Perhaps we could establish a file of members’ contact numbers or something, given only to the admins or mods or something, in the event that (god forbid) something like this happens again.

geeez

someone needs a smack upside the head…

OK, just talked to [real name removed by moderator]. He wants me to inform you guys for him. He sounds a bit tired. He did have an accident. He went over the side of the mountain in some sort of landslide. He went to the hospital and got a bunch of stitches on his face and hand. He says he just got out of the hospital. He sounds okay, but pretty worn out and beat up. He was really surprised to hear that forumosa knew about all this. I guess someone at my work said something. He knows Jayde Lin, btw.

Whew!

Well thank all available deities for that. I hope he tells young Jayde to try not to exaggerate next time. The “maybe die” thing was a bit… dramatic.

Oh, and I think we should all extend a big thank you to donnadie there for all the hard work!

Just don’t die again, ok?

[quote=“Tetsuo”]Well thank all available deities for that. I hope he tells young Jayde to try not to exaggerate next time. The “maybe die” thing was a bit… dramatic.

Oh, and I think we should all extend a big thank you to donnadie there for all the hard work![/quote]

yes…cheers :slight_smile:

Glad to hear DM is ok. I’d hate to see another person on a forum I frequent die. I’d have to start thinking I was bad luck.

Seriously, though, I hope you get better DM and stay away from cliffs and stuff in the near future…

I have to admit feeling something fishy about the name “Donnadie” - Donna die - Don’t a die - Don’t die.

Glad there wasn’t a joke here.