Darth Vader takes you home

Good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ljFfL-mL70

Looking forward to hearing Yoda directions.
Boris Karloff, Kathleen Turner and Patrick Stewart would provide great voiceovers. Johnny Depp’s Capt. Jack could be good for giggles.

“you know what, let’s move forward”

So this is for real, they’re really recording star wars voices? starwars.tomtom.com

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :laughing:

“YOU should have seen his face when I told him I was his father!”

ROUNDABOUND!

Yeah, it’s real. C3PO would annoy me, but Yoda? Too cool.

Obiwan would be useless.
Obiwan: “Use the Force.”
Drive: “The Force? Screw that! Just tell me where to turn.”

A Samuel L Jackson option would be great, when you had to drive fast and aggressive.

Alright, how about a bout of Effective vs Ineffective voice-overs.

Round 1.
Effective: Marcellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction - “turn right mother fucker or I’m-a call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin’ n**gers, who’ll go to work on you with a pair of pliers and a blow torch”
Ineffective: The Dude (my namesake) - will definitely get you somewhere, but not where you wanted to go, nor anytime soon

[quote=“TwoTongues”]Alright, how about a bout of Effective vs Ineffective voice-overs.

Round 1.
Effective: Marcellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction - “turn right mother fucker or I’m-a call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin’ n**gers, who’ll go to work on you with a pair of pliers and a blow torch”
Ineffective: The Dude (my namesake) - will definitely get you somewhere, but not where you wanted to go, nor anytime soon[/quote]

Ineffective: Shia LeBeouf “Nononononononono”

Effective:

Bridge to Navigation: set a course for Aldebran prime.

Bridge to engineering: Engage maximum warp.

Arrived at your destination you have.

[quote=“Nuwanor”]“you know what, let’s move forward”

So this is for real, they’re really recording star wars voices? starwars.tomtom.com[/quote]

3rd party Yoda voice has been around for some time. And does speak, like, “In 400 meters, right you must turn”

Ineffective:
“Do you expect me to turn?”
“Of course not, I expect you to die!”