Dating a girl who has " been around"

Dude, that’s just messed up. What planet are you on? Can you explain to me what part of a women is “consumed” when she has sex with more than one partner (other than the tasty bits, of course, let’s not derail this thread with sex jokes please) Her mind? Her soul? Her innocence? Does the man who did the “consuming” get to keep what he has consumed, and if so, where? If not, where does it go?

Seriously, that way of thinking is just plain odd. My grandpa used to say things like that and I always thought he was a weird old relic. I have never understood it. Could you explain it to me?

As it turns out she hasn’t been very honest with me. I don’t think I can feel very special with her. Back to the drawing board. I won’t go into specifics. She’s nice, but I’m not going to share anyone. And I won’t be lied to about it. Fair enough.

Read my post again Canuck. I have experience with women like these. Alot. Nightclubs breed these women.

Next time you’re intimate with her, ask her “Who’s your Daddy?”

Sorry to hear that bud. :frowning:

fish
sea
more

I saw a couple of “lovebirds” down my way just the other night. 20-something guy with his “20-something” girlfriend :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: that he met in a popular watering hole here. I looked at Athula, he looked at me, we shared a smile because we both recognised her right away. If she was really 20-something, that would have made her like 3 years old when we used to see her strutting her stuff at Buffalo Town. I have to say, she’s worn pretty well though and she had the bloke well-fooled.
He was obviously wide-eyed and smitten, and good for him. Poor bugger’s in for a rude awakening.

Yup. But let’s hope she keeps her super human strength up or she’ll end up like a girl I was introduced to early on in my Taiwan adventure.

I can remember entering an elevator in order to get into one of the most popular nightspots in Taipei, that it turned out one of the two girls who got on with us had a turn with the entire team! I’m talking all six men that had a turn with her on different occasions in which she happened to get on the same freakin elevator. The odds in this city sure are ‘odd’.

The look on her face was of fear and embaressment. I bet she was hoping we didn’t know eachother. Priceless.

[quote=“M0NSTER”]Yup. But let’s hope she keeps her super human strength up or she’ll end up like a girl I was introduced to early on in my Taiwan adventure.

I can remember entering an elevator in order to get into one of the most popular nightspots in Taipei, that it turned out one of the two girls who got on with us had a turn with the entire team! I’m talking all six men that had a turn with her on different occasions in which she happened to get on the same freakin elevator. The odds in this city sure are ‘odd’.

The look on her face was of fear and embaressment. I bet she was hoping we didn’t know eachother. Priceless.[/quote]

Maybe she is single-handedly responsible for the idea that it’s easy to get laid in Taipei. SHE’s the one! :laughing:

I bet every one of those six guys went into work the morning after spending the night with her and bragged to his coworkers about what a super mack-daddy he was pulling a “supermodel” with his superior pimp skills. Nice bragging rights ya got there, champ. :unamused:

[quote=“M0NSTER”]Yup. But let’s hope she keeps her super human strength up or she’ll end up like a girl I was introduced to early on in my Taiwan adventure.

The look on her face was of fear and embaressment. I bet she was hoping we didn’t know eachother. Priceless.[/quote]

Just couldn’t help noticing that the odds really are amazing here. Added to the fact that the vast majority of foreigners go to the same clubs/bars/pubs in which attracts the same ‘types’ of TW girls who likes foreigners. It’s like recycling! The foreigners comes and goes but the TW girls remains the same. :s

Jesus let me state the freaking obvious, please may my woman be utterly experienced in every threshold I am not. Preserve me from virgins oh lord, cos Christ that sounds like hard work.

I’ll not slur my lasses’ good name just like she’d never slur mine. We are partners in fun and shyness.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Jesus let me state the freaking obvious, please may my woman be utterly experienced in every threshold I am not. Preserve me from virgins oh lord, cos Christ that sounds like hard work.

I’ll not slur my lasses’ good name just like she’d never slur mine. We are partners in fun and shyness.

HG[/quote]

I agree with you. Virgins are waaaaaay to much work. Aint nothin’ wrong with a lady with experience.

What’s the difference between a bitch and a whore?

A whore has sex with everyone…

A bitch has sex with everyone but YOU…

[quote=“mlpgd”][quote=“M0NSTER”]Yup. But let’s hope she keeps her super human strength up or she’ll end up like a girl I was introduced to early on in my Taiwan adventure.

Just couldn’t help noticing that the odds really are amazing here. Added to the fact that the vast majority of foreigners go to the same clubs/bars/pubs in which attracts the same ‘types’ of TW girls who likes foreigners. It’s like recycling! The foreigners comes and goes but the TW girls remains the same. :s[/quote]

Very true. :notworthy:

(Some of them retire and get married)