dating a single mom advise PT 2

A post was merged into an existing topic: Modding Advice

So basically, if youā€™re going to date a single mom, donā€™t be a child molester.

8 Likes

That was funny, but not what the core issue is.

Itā€™s not like you should just that youā€™re not a paedophile, and youā€™re fine. Male lions will eat the cubs of females they want to mate with.

Havenā€™t seen any lions around here latelyā€¦

2 Likes

Me too. However, the argumentā€™s not dissimilar to ā€œIā€™m a lonely white male in my late 20s. Any dating advice?ā€. ā€œNo! Your demographic is most likely to contain a serial killer.ā€.

2 Likes

Time together is always the best way to confirm your feelings for each other. And in your case especially since most of your relationships has developed via video chat. Thereā€™s a lot youā€™ll have to figure out, but you should probably fly out here and see if your time together is as happy as it seems online. Just my opinion.

Finally a logical answer Iā€™ve been pending for since after this thread became watered down.

1 Like

Were you looking for anything other than confirmation?

this may be true statistically. But we cannot apply the statistic to each individual case.

Ls, DLs & Ss.

Its hogwash from that poster, extreme risk my ass.

3 Likes

She canā€™t speak English and you speak a very basic Chinese. That will be very tough to make it work IMO.

Iā€™ve heard that when a couple have language barriers, their relationship often goes pretty well until they face real problems. Because, large part of their communication depends on body language, expression, tone, and so on. Both sides interpret them in a way favorable to themselves. It does not cause much problems when they donā€™t face real issues.

There are plenty of single moms that do an awesome job raising their kids. Usually the hardships they encounter come from judgmental outsiders (like a certain monkey in this thread), not from a deficiency in their own character or a lack of their abilities.

1 Like

I dunno, I heard pole dancing is pretty tough.

Looking at it I think your just might be right! Not sure the grammar means much. But I donā€™t think he wanted any advice at all. Pick a touchy subject, act unsure to try farm advice. Sit back and watch everyone get mad at each other. Well spotted!!

The advice on dating a single mom: Donā€™t do it. Many other better options out there.

Such a narrow-minded viewpoint. Everyone is different. For example, Iā€™d rather be with an awesome single mom who has an awesome kid, than a manipulative single party-girl or gold digger. This is not ā€œone size fits all.ā€

6 Likes