Dating and Contraception

Double up if its a one night stand. For pete sakes don’t they have health ed anymore.

This is just an expression, right?
I mean, has anyone actually done this?

It actually increases the chance of the condoms being damaged and is less effective than a single.

If you’re that worried about what you’re going to get from them, then WTF are you doing shagging them?

If you’re that worried about what you’re going to get from them, then WTF are you doing shagging them?[/quote]
Word. Or fair dinkum, or whatever it is you chaps say down there on the fatal shore.

If you’re that worried about what you’re going to get from them, then WTF are you doing shagging them?[/quote]

Bingo! It strikes me a completely bizarre this mental process: This person might have AIDS, therefore I’m going to wear a rubber johnny. Jesus. :astonished:

Who on earth are you people fucking?

Bingo! It strikes me a completely bizarre this mental process: This person might have AIDS, therefore I’m going to wear a rubber johnny. Jesus. :astonished:

Who on earth are you people fucking?[/quote]
Anyone who’ll let them, it would appear. :laughing:

Who on earth are you people fucking?[/quote]
Anyone who’ll let them, it would appear. :laughing:[/quote]

and the problem is?

For the record I think the poll reinforces stereo types, what about “I always wear condoms with guys/gals” options for the bi-sexual?

So most of you are putting the rubber on top, EVEN with your long term SO’s
Question is, why? Is there not enough thrust from both sides not to screw around, or has it become a habit?
I used the last condomn 22 years ago, but hey, I know my partners and they are even not a handfull.
ONS? for sure, commit suicide or have ONS without here in Taiwan. Seems to be the same for what i heard…

[quote=“ceevee369”]So most of you are putting the rubber on top, EVEN with your long term SO’s
Question is, why?[/quote]

It may not be about “thrust” it’s about getting her preggers.

[quote=“Josefus”][quote=“ceevee369”]So most of you are putting the rubber on top, EVEN with your long term SO’s
Question is, why?[/quote]

It may not be about “thrust” it’s about getting her preggers.[/quote]

Then why doesn’t the girl get contraception, she has so many options, guys have two.
Condoms and surgery…

[quote=“ceevee369”]…I know my partners and they are even not a handfull.
[/quote]
You have polygamous unprotected sex?
That’s nuts.

Are people in this poll telling the truth?

Taiwanese girls never use a condom. They don’t think about it, they don’t ask for it, they don’t say anything if you enter without one.
At least, that’s what I hear :wink:

[quote=“trebuchet”]Are people in this poll telling the truth?

Taiwanese girls never use a condom. They don’t think about it, they don’t ask for it, they don’t say anything if you enter without one.
At least, that’s what I hear :wink:[/quote]

Weren’t you the guy who was whining before about how you couldn’t get laid in a bar in Taibei and even if you could, you wouldn’t want to because those women are all ho’s? I guess things have changed.

No. It mentioins SO. Significant other. Your SO could be a guy, girl or goat. Doesn’t really matter. SO should still cover that.

Bismark, wht if you don’t have an SO and sleep with multiple partners of various categories?

So what?
You could still answer the poll, No?

I like condoms. They give choices and a fair bit of sexual freedom. You can fool around without one when you’ve been with someone for a bit that you like, and you can put them on for sex with strangers.

You can get laid almost anywhere with anyone with a fair degree of safety if you have a rubber in your wallet. Who hasn’t been in a situation where you were drinking or something, and an opportunity presented itself, and you took it? Not to be a moralist or anything but it does happen. No reason to take your life in your hands for a little action…

I also like cheap blood tests, the pill (although not for everyone), oral sex, and abstinence.

I have been with a couple of women who suffered major personality changes as a result of using birth control pills for the sole purpose of us having condomless sex. I would rather use the condom and keep the girl I started dating, thanks.

Condoms are also useful in situations like camping, road trips, interstellar flight, and other places where you can’t always clean up properly.

I find people who refuse to use them despite having an SO and fooling around on the side a bit off, to say the least.

Well EA, I believe such folk are catered for in that it states, “even with”, indicating SO, others, no SO or goats… :wink:

My interest is basically just what most folks do wrt condoms and sex no matter with whom (or what, as the case may be).

I am a little suprised at how much trust people put on condoms, they are not 100% effective. You can still get an STD from the other person, just as you can still get pregnent with the Rhythm method. I think all of the methods mentioned if used properly are about 90-95% effective. Pretty good odds but when you consider the number of times you test those odds in a year it’s not as appealing.