Dating Hotspots/ Dating Notspots

All right all of you people that have social lives…I’m just wondering, where do people go when they’re dating? I see people holding hands and walking down the street going places, but where? As a married woman of six years, I haven’t been on a date in over seven years and wouldn’t know a good dating spot if it came up and slapped me in the face. So, where would you take a date? What would you do? Where wouldn’t you go? What do people say? What shouldn’t a girl or guy say? I’m married to a Scotsman so many of the standard rules that apply to the dating game didn’t come into play in my relationship. My well of dating inspiration is murky, dank, and full of toads.
Note, I’m not asking because I’m on the make. I’m actually writing an article about it and though I have my own ideas of a hot date (movie from Blockbusters, steak from Costco, and a non-reciprical massage - happy ending optional) they may not be up to the standards of people that actually get out. So, any thoughts and opinions would be helpful. Actually, I’d like to go out on a date, but our daughter always wants to tag along and guilt seems to overwhelm us just a bit too much. Are there babysitting services in Taipei?
Thanks,
JCG :laughing:

We like Dahu park in Neihu, but sometimes that’s full of toads too.

Some of ac_dropout guarantee romantic spot near Taipei.

1. Dan Shui waterfront sunset with 1 bottle of marble soda and 2 straws.

2. The parks around The Grand Hotel 圓山大飯店 in the evening. You can tell you date your looking for CSK secret passages. They really exist. But the evening skyline looks great from here.

[quote=“catsmama”] I’m married to a Scotsman so many of the standard rules that apply to the dating game didn’t come into play in my relationship. My well of dating inspiration is murky, dank, and full of toads.
[/quote]
Are you married to Sandman?