“Dating” over long distance?

Lmao that’s insane. Where will you get the money in early 20s?

2 Likes

Love will find a way

Sorry but people who do this usually spiral into poverty, child abuse and divorce in 21st century.

4 Likes

No need to be sorry. We’re all sorry. Most beautiful thing I can admit to is seeing a young family, young good looking healthy parents with two wonderful kids in tow. Not that common anymore.

1 Like

All that shows is that she’s interested in foreign culture. She still might be embarrassed of being thought of as “easy” or “loose” by her peers.

Also she’s already lying to people about him saying they’re “just friends”, why would she do that if she was fine with it?

1 Like

if i had a wife and kids that young i would have been dirt poor, had no idea how to keep the relationship going and had no idea how to be a good father.

4 Likes

because they are just friends. thats one thing to be ashamed to be with a foreigner, which i believe only the most backwards of taiwanese would think such a thing. but its another to be embarassed over a long distance relationship. because it is truly an embarrassing, shameful and stupid thing.

Or focus on building a life? Not getting married doesn’t mean you have to sleep around in the meanwhile.

1 Like

I had the feeling that she actually worried less than me about this and actually spent the last night before her departure over at my place (later telling her friends that we were playing videogames and watching movies all night).

She lied about having sex with him. Why would she do that if she was cool with it?

1 Like

Cos Taiwanese are a bit coy about that stuff even though they are all at it and constantly asking foreigners how many one night stands and girlfriends they have :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

lol for real? you call that lying? its nobody’s business.

1 Like

no kidding

I’m deciding to live here permanently after a Long distance relationship, however I’m a bit older than you 56 so she’s not my first love as you can understand.
Stay in touch no harm and something may come of it, concentrate on your career future and her’s give you lots to talk about? You never know it could happen.
Just dont think to much about the ‘are we going to be together for ever aspect’ and enjoy having a female personal friend.

1 Like

No I mean what?!! What did you say I didn’t understand it…”new roots” is what? Is she one of those silly early 20s cram school assistant teachers?

1 Like

“Hey dudes, my name is Nu Rutz. That’s my tribe name, not my old slave name. I’m from New York and ready to drop some socially responsible education on these Thai kidz!!!”

I believe you would have been successful and happy. You have the magic eye I can sense it

Definitely continue dating her but do not commit to her exclusively. Long distance relationships often won’t work over long term. As with investment one shouldn’t be putting all eggs in one basket. Every single person should never be fixated on one love interest . This do or die approach to dating is miserable. Get to know many desirable love interests. Have multiple options and spin plates accordingly. Life is short and time is precious. Don’t waste time and your youth on false hopes. Live with purpose, chase excellence, and take good care of yourself (gym life, pay attention to personal fitness, fashion, and groom yourself accordingly). Quality women will always take notice of your presence. Don’t waste time chasing women. Dedicate yourself to your passional and career. Women don’t appreciate your past struggles. They choose at the finish line and pick winners.

I agree with everything you said, except this first part.

This kind of runs counter to the rest of your post. Imo, he should not waste any more time on someone who isn’t returning his interest.

Welcome to Taiwan, sir!

1 Like

Yeah she is pretty much, and what I mean is her foreign colleagues apparently get a root from a differently sheila every night and are telling her the details of their escapades