Daughter not entitled to ROC citizenship if born out of wedlock?!

Registering your daughter on your hukou without an authenticated marriage certificate, you may need paternity test, and maybe an authenticated single certificate of mother during the period of 181 – 302 days before her delivery.

“Adopting” your daughter when you do a 2nd wedding in Taiwan could be another way to give her citizenship?

I feel getting your marriage certificate authenticated at Miami is the most straightforward way.

Don’t ask why to us foreigners. It’s a regulation of your country.