Day of the Day

Let’s use this thread for days of the day, such as Speak Like a Pirate Day or International Day of Cooperatives. China National Maritime day is coming up soon - with China ramping up its navy, perhaps they’ll put on a show.

Yes!!!

I vote today is the day of the day, because today’s the day the day of the day thread got made!

3 Likes

So you’re saying that July 3rd will be Day of the Day Day in perpetuity? :thinking:

I nominate Day of the Day Day for day of the day today too!!

I think tomorrow should be the day of the day, today.

This is an excellent day: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/

1 Like

Today is “Virtually Hug a Virtual Assistant Day”!
Just to be clear,

when we’re talking about virtual assistants we’re not talking about the little apps that appear on your phone or computer. We’re talking about living people who provide vital services to business owners and individuals everywhere from the comfort of their own home.

1 Like

Nice sentiment, but I don’t want to get #MeTooed

1 Like

Does that work virtually too?

It especially works virtually.

I remember that day in 1951. :grandpa:

But the same day in 2008, I don’t remember at all. I guess I wasn’t born yet or something. How was it?

I don’t remember :worried:

Risking getting #metooed, today is Cow Appreciation Day!

July 7th, 1995 marked the beginning of the cow revolution, when herds of beef cattle everywhere decided to take a stand for the future of the bovine race. Far more intelligent than the others, Heff R. Jones (now known as Eaton Birds) took his limited grasp of his owner’s language and painted “EAT MOR CHIKIN” on a billboard.
With this daring move he set in motion a movement among cows everywhere, to encourage us to eat more chicken, so we wouldn’t be eating them. Cow Appreciation Day commemorates Heff (I’m sorry, we mean Mr. Birds) and everything he’s done for cattlekind.

1 Like

Now that’s a Day of the Day I can get behind. Fick those chuckens. :grin:

I think the quote said eat chickens…

"Don’t genocide us – genocide them! " :rainbow:

So much for brotherly love, eh Doc?

:roll_eyes:

And I don’t think @Dr_Milker meant to say “Fick them”…

Actually, I did… :sunglasses:

Ach, Sie heißen jetzt Doktor Milcher? :thinking:

Jawohl, Herr Weltraumeidechse.