Dead bear wears Obama sign

Bear shot with Obama sign

:fume: Sick, sick, sick people did this.

What is this world coming to when our ursine friends can’t even openly support the candidate of their choice without fear of a violent backlash! Now I know why Americans so fervently support the right to arm bears! My friends, do not go out and shoot a McCain-supporting bear in retaliation - the cycle of violence has to stop.

i think it was a finance student, making a comment on the recent wall street antics. next, we’ll see a dead bull with a McCain pin.

Okay, will a Moose do?

on behalf of bears everywhere i wish to express my repugnance at the action of these sick people…and i hope my ursine comrades in the usa will continue in their support of obama, the friend and ally of bears the world over…these are dark days indeed in the land of the free…

To be fair to my colleagues in the finance industry, if there was any hunting to be done, I’d say they’d be shooting Republicans. I mean it was after all Bush and his Republican friends that screwed the global economy and dumped so many of us out of work.

HG

i was just after some harmonious symmetry there.

move right along now, nothing to see here.

Only with lipstick on it.

To be fair to my colleagues in the finance industry, if there was any hunting to be done, I’d say they’d be shooting Republicans. I mean it was after all Bush and his Republican friends that screwed the global economy and dumped so many of us out of work.

HG[/quote]

It’s harder to find an Ass in the wild. But there seems to be plenty of them in civilization lately.