Dear Leader is Dying

Save the Dear Leader, save the world!

Thanks man. You made me laugh out loud for real. :lick:

That is why the U.S. bomb-watching community has a grudging fondness for Kim, the “pygmy dictator.” The United States’ biggest fear about North Korea is a collapse of the state, in which a starving, broke nation simply implodes. That could send everyone on a mad scramble for the country’s arsenal - the Chinese, the South Koreans, the Russians, the Americans.

That was a quote from here: iht.com/articles/2008/09/14/ … /nukes.php

I love the tone of the article. Not all of those countries want that arsenal for the same reasons, bub.

The worst part is its people: brainwashed, starved, desperate… Fear is going to be prevalent if their leader dies, and fear is bad, really bad fuel for such a confrontation as it may happen.

Watched too much Heroes, did you? :smiley:

Fear? Who’s fearing? The ‘elite’ … I don’t think that the staring are going to have fear …

:discodance:

When he dies, they should just use the puppet from that movie, and use it as a … um… puppet for a puppet government.

or dead?

guardian.co.uk/world/2008/oc … im-jong-il

There was a story in the times that said all N. Korean diplomats have been told to stay put and expect an important announcement soon. He had brain surgery, so I expect a change of leader.

Brain surgery? I don’t think so, He’s had plastic surgery and is currently running for president of the US of A. Them’s sneaky them North Korean commies.

HG

did they give him white hair and a lumpy face?

Whoa! So the whole Obama-commie-Christ is a ruse! Goddamn but those bastards are good. Avoid blended liquids at all costs! Grain alcohol only, and for chrissake preserve your previous bodily fluids!

HG

Fear? Who’s fearing? The ‘elite’ … I don’t think that the staring are going to have fear …[/quote]

Fear at their leaders, fear at each other, fear of the future, fear of teh West, fear of change… you name it, they’ve got it.

Fearful people can be guided like lambs to slaughter. Anything can happen now.

Loss of fear empowers people to fight for their rights. Feraful people become puppets of puttet regimes. Cannonfodder.

I’m sure his personal tailor will devastated…

North Korea has released another picture to prove he is alive and well. Not faked like the last one released in September that had summer-like foliage

sheesh… you’d think given the fact that mastering nuclear fission evidently didn’t pose too much of a challenge that perhaps there’d be a loyal comrade amongst them with basic photoshop skills… :loco:

[quote=“plasmatron”]sheesh… you’d think given the fact that mastering nuclear fission evidently didn’t pose too much of a challenge that perhaps there’d be a loyal comrade amongst them with basic photoshop skills… :loco:[/quote]You can’t export Photoshop to North Korea.

Shocking that a government would edit photos, no democratic government would edit photos these days. Whoops