Death Penalty for Foreigners under ESA

Thanks for the link Jeff, It is quick, easy and free!
I’ll put it in my PDA. As my first act of giving Guanxi, I’ll give you 10 points for the tip.

-Mankind

It also has an encyclopedia, a thesaurus, a quotation finder, a usage guide, a bible, Strunk’s original style guide (that is, without input from EB White), and some other resources. It does have a pop-under window when you go to the main page, but it’s not too annoying.
bartleby.com

The Merriam Webster Dictionary is also available online. This site also has some word games.
m-w.com/home.htm

We now return to our regularly scheduled thread.

(Just to keep this somewhat on-topic, here’s their definition of summary:
1 : COMPREHENSIVE; especially : covering the main points succinctly
2 a : done without delay or formality : quickly executed b : of, relating to, or using a summary proceeding )

[quote=“marky”]Employment Services Act
evta.gov.tw/lawevta/employee.html

Article 76

Any person that has been noticed yet still fails to pay fines under this Act is subject to compulsory execution.[/quote]
Are the authorities going to be enforcing this more stringently in 2005??

[quote=“Hartzell”]
Are the authorities going to be enforcing this more stringently in 2005??[/quote]

I can confirm that I was executed under this law. It really sucked.

[quote=“Tempo Gain”][quote=“Hartzell”]
Are the authorities going to be enforcing this more stringently in 2005??[/quote]

I can confirm that I was executed under this law. It really sucked.[/quote]

So you are caught jaywalking and then this happens

The article in question, says this now:

“Should the fines levied in accordance with the present Act not be paid within the specified period, legal compulsory proceedings to enforce the then unpaid Fines shall be sought.”

Did it always say this?