Deep Purple Concert May 8th discount tickets

You can get a discount ticket to Deep Purple if you search Deep Purple Taiwan on your Facebook.

A little bit of cross promotion between PeaceFest and Da Da Arts:)

Sean

I’ll go, but ONLY if they play Smoke on the Wateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

What are the chances?

Are you serious? Deep Purple are A) still alive B) doing a concert in Taiwan? Really???

No kidding. Those were my exact thoughts. But it appears to be true this time.

[quote]Tour Dates - Details

Event
when: 08.05.2010
Where: WTC Nangan Exhibition Hall - Taipei
Category: Asia 2010

deep-purple.com/component/op … c,details/

[quote]Tickets are selling fast for the Deep Purple concert May 10, 2010 at the Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall.

For a 10% discount, download and fax/email this order form or use the (Chinese language) DA DA ART website.

Stay up to date by visiting or joining the Deep Purple Taiwan Official Fan Page on Facebook.[/quote]
thewildeast.net/news/?p=980

hardball, what would be the point if they didn’t?

BigJohn - myself and a few mates are heading down for some rawk - you’re most welcome to tag along (for the inevitable pre-gig beerage too). Apparently they still have Ian Gillam on vocals, but Richard Blackmore has moved on.

There is another thread about this somewhere, but anyway, no Ritchie Blackmore on guitar and no Jon Lord on keyboards. The other three members of what is considered the classic DP lineup are on the tour, Ian Gillan, Roger Glover, and Ian Paice.
I’m was a big Deep Purple fan in my youth, still love the band, but I’m not sure I want to see a considerably aged missing 2 members version of the band now. Still on the fence. Probably would be a good time all the same, but I’m hesitant.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]No kidding. Those were my exact thoughts. But it appears to be true this time.

[quote]Tour Dates - Details

Event

deep-purple.com/component/op … c,details/

[quote]Tickets are selling fast for the Deep Purple concert May 10, 2010 at the Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall.

For a 10% discount, download and fax/email this order form or use the (Chinese language) DA DA ART website.

Stay up to date by visiting or joining the Deep Purple Taiwan Official Fan Page on Facebook.[/quote]
thewildeast.net/news/?p=980

hardball, what would be the point if they didn’t?[/quote]

what would be the point if they did? god even I can play it…

Taffy, I will see. It seems like that date is the same as one of my best friend’s bday parties, so I may be SOOL.

Please allow me to remove some nits from your hair, hardballs. I believe the song you want to hear is

Smoke on the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaterrrr.

[quote=“hardball”]What are the chances?[/quote] The chances that they play Smoke on the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaterrrr?
They’re the same as the odds of you losing a game of Three-card Monte.

What are the odds that people think the concert is May 8th?
What are the odds that people think the concert is May 10th?
What are the odds that people think the concert is August 5th?

Event

Tickets are selling fast for the Deep Purple concert May 10, 2010 at the Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall.

Hey zender, I think it’s actually:

Smoooooke on the waaaaaateeeeerrr,
and fierr in the sky-eee

DUN DUN DUNNN, DUN DUN DA-DUNNN, DUN DUN DUNNN, DUN DA-DUNNN!!

There are still seats available in all areas and all prices:)

Sean

Now THERE’S a surprise! :laughing:

it’s nice to have a 10% on the ticket… but Is it safe to write your Card number, with the 3 secure digits on a paper form ??? I buy stuff on the internet from time to time, but write these numbers only in secure digital forms…

anyway, I’ll be going ! missed them in my own town two years ago…

are there only seats ? no pit ?

I was at the Museum of Natural Science in January. Got my fill of dinosaurs then.

“my woman from tok kay YOh…”

google.com/search?sourceid=c … n+in+tokyo

A purple dinosaur! Barney Rules! I hope he does Wheels on the Bus! How can he not do Wheels on the Bus?

Awesome fucking show. Deep Purple put on a great show for us at the Nan-Gang Exhibition Center. To all the naysayers, suck it. You missed a dandy.

:thumbsup:

Agree with my bearded brother here - it may be uncool to say it, but they rocked. Every member of the band was on form, Gillan hit all the right notes, and both the band and the crowd looked like they had a thoroughly good time.

Was it sold out?

No, although I don’t honestly know what the final attendance tally will be. Funny, the group of 15 that Taffy and I were a part of had $800 tickets way in the back, but just as the show got underway we all booted it up front and were basically 10 feet from the front of the stage for the entire show. Had to chuckle a bit at the expense of those who paid $4000 for front row seats. Security was nonexistent, not that it was needed, but everyone basically just rushed to the front and enjoyed the show.