Deep Sea Charter Boat Fishing Taiwan

I would like to do some deep sea fishing at the end of October (Anywhere in Taiwan, location doesn’t matter). Does anyone have contact info for a charter boat?

This is the only island in the world without a service marina. It has only a few sailboats and they belong to government officials. Taiwan sucks if you like to boat so as far as deep sea fishing, forget about it.

Try not to offer a response if you have NO IDEA what you’re talking about, it just spreads ignorance. Taiwan has a thriving deep-sea sportfishing industry. The problem for many expats is, all the websites for the companies are only in Chinese, making it difficult to find and contact these companies. For Keeling (a close port to Taipei) just do a Google search for “基隆釣魚.” The links are up to you to navigate though, which are in Chinese. I’ve personally been on several deep sea fishing trips in Taiwan but lucky for me I had a Taiwanese friend accompany me and make arrangements. Maybe you can have someone help you as well. To give you idea of the fishing, here’s an impressive review from almost 6 years ago, just to give you idea of how long the industry has been around and the fanstastic fishing that can be found:
worldseafishing.com/forums/s … hp?t=23831