I graduate at the end of April, but I don’t get the degree on paper until June. When should I leave for Taiwan? I have a letter from my university saying that I am getting my degree in June pending on successful completion of some current courses. Is that letter enough to apply for a visa, or do I have to wait for the actual degree?