Delete old posts

Glad you clarified the special moves thing. Made it sound like she was 9th degree black belt from the Kamasutra Fist School of Love blowing Yoga Love or something… :slight_smile:

Simple thing is that you’re a guy who lives a woman who can take some initiative and make up her own mind. She might turn into that, but she might not. I’d give her a couple of months, encourage her and see what happens. If not, enjoy the time and then move on.

Trust your instincts though.

Before you have to break it off?

I suspect that’ll be the time you learn how much she was into it. It may also be around then she displays her rad nad-busting ninja moves.

Awful price for a bit of insecurity on your behalf, no?

Good luck.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Before you have to break it off?

I suspect that’ll be the time you learn how much she was into it. It may also be around then she displays her rad nad-busting ninja moves.

Awful price for a bit of insecurity on your behalf, no?

Good luck.

HG[/quote]

Yep…The 3am calls. The 4am calls. The waiting outside your apartment all night to see if you come home with another girl. However, at least then you’ll know she was into you. :smiley:

[quote] I don’t mind the fact that we only see each other a couple times a week AND she’s not blowing up my phone, but I am not into making ALL the moves, calls, plans. It seems way too one sided, like she could take it or leave it. A guy needs to know that a female is willing to take some special messures, too-- put herself on the line.

As for the person who asked if I feel uncomfortable taking lead, I don’t feel uncomfortable at all. I am not the “man must be in charge all the time” type, but I would like her to bring at least SOME of the fun some of the time. [/quote]
I like the way you use English. :slight_smile:

Bodo

I think this might be the reason she doesn’t call you. If she doesn’t understand the language, talking on phone is even harder than talking in person or doing stuff together. In fact it could be really stressful.

I posted a message a few weeks ago because I was at a loss for what to do with my new found lady love. It seemed that I was making all the moves, and it was beginning to wear on me, so I contemplated a break-up. Thanks for everyone who provided excellent insight.

[Delete old posts

Something that Huang Guang Chen said made me realize that I was on some insecure tip:
Before you have to break it off?
Awful price for a bit of insecurity on your behalf, no
?

What he says is true.

Fact is, she is unlike any other woman I’ve dated up until now, and I have to admitt, I was a little un-nerved at first. I AM used to the woman who’s expressive, perhaps a little on the clingy side-- or at least one that lets me know all the time the way she feels about me. To go from those type of dating situations to being with a woman who doesn’t call, gives space, and rarely tells how she is feeling really has me playing the other side. Maybe I am like most men in the respect that it can’t be too easy in the beginning if it is going to last. Now, perhaps I like the fact that she keeps some for herself.

But I know she’s a good woman.

We were sitting in bed the other morning. There are big bay windows in my bedroom that burst with light, so we could see eachother clearly in the morning sun. She sat up on her knees in front of me and said, “I don’t want to own you. I’m just happy you are in my life.”

Then she got up, stood by my side, and helped me cook for twenty people.

She’s high class and high-quality.

[quote=“dreamlife76”]“I don’t want to own you. I’m just happy you are in my life.”

Then she got up, stood by my side, and helped me cook for twenty people.[/quote]
I think she must of read the thread about how to get into a man’s heart.
:notworthy:

[quote=“dreamlife76”]We were sitting in bed the other morning. … She sat up on her knees in front of me and said, “I don’t want to own you. I’m just happy you are in my life.”

Then she got up, stood by my side, and helped me cook for twenty people.[/quote]

Sounds like you had one hell of a night! I usually just have to cook breakfast for two! :astonished:

hey…i know iz a forum n posts like this is quite fun 2 read and reply though why not just tell her how you feel? Seems a bit childish the “unknowing” of what each other feels…communication is key in any relationship…TALK with her and tell her this bothers you a bit that you are the only one that is iniating in the relationship. Though if u r only talking sexually perhaps that’s how she likes it…being the sub. hehehe

A lof of fine posts by several distinguished gentlemen and ladies.
A joy to read.

You are not building your relationship with this “high-class, high-quality” lady entirely on sex.
Overcoming cultural differences becomes established through compromise from both involved parties. To use an easy metaphor: you put some water into the sour wine and she will some do the same, too. That way, your wine will become much more tastier.

Anyway, you seem to be heading the right way.
Talk about your past experiences, your present situation and your future expectations and objectives. What do you expect from her? What does she expect from you? Make things clear and then let us know when you will get married. Perhaps 3 or 4 years from now?

maybe she is shy.
I know a lot of taiwanese gals are quite shy like that in middle school.
but it could be just a middle school gal thing.
if she seems linterested, maybe you should encourage her asking for things in relationship.
Tell her how you care about her and how you are very happy when she tells you what she needs might help :laughing:
good luck!

[quote=“dreamlife76”]

But I know she’s a good woman.

We were sitting in bed the other morning. There are big bay windows in my bedroom that burst with light, so we could see eachother clearly in the morning sun. She sat up on her knees in front of me and said, “I don’t want to own you. I’m just happy you are in my life.”

Then she got up, stood by my side, and helped me cook for twenty people.

She’s high class and high-quality.[/quote]

Sounds like it. Now then, aren’t you glad you didn’t cut and run like some of the more rash blokes on here suggested?