Deleted Flouders Deduct Post Count Total?

This is a question, not feedback, but I’ve seen mention of this in the past few days and I’m curious.

Is it true: When a floudered thread is deleted the deleted posts are subtracted from post count totals?

If so, I wanna work my way down to “Posting Like Shakespeare” again.

Yeah, and you want to be 25 years old again, too :unamused:
Dream on :slight_smile:

It’s not true. Until gus resyncs the database or recrystalizes the auxillary lightning chromoeliminator or something. Then your post count will go back down.

Ah, so what you’re saying is IF the dylithium crystals are not rereconfigured to expell diserious gasses, then the random probability that post counts will be reversed or backcounted as it were…is in and of itslef…improbable??

coulda just said NO. :slight_smile:

Gus is doing the best he can, captain! This hacked software just can’t handle any more! There are Tealitters on our tail and the treaty with the Taiwan Hosers is on the brink of collapse! :astonished:

IIIIII

HAVE to find this out.

I…

just…

HAVE to.

“You will MAKE IT SO !”

Maybe you can rewire the time-relay-slave device in the TARDIS.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]
“You will MAKE IT SO !”[/quote]

THAT is too much!!

You WILL revalue the RMB, Mr. Nondescript Asian-Man!!!

:laughing: LOL :laughing: You guys are killin’ me :bravo:

Dammit, Jim, I’m a poster, not a murderer!

BTW TELL me Condi doesn’t oil the loins dressed like that!

Damn, if it’s not true. Is it it on snopes.com as a debunked urban myth yet? I was looking forward to getting my posting average down…guess I’ll have to aim the other way now, posting-wise.

and that is…what?

Stop posting?

Who cares how many posts one has or how many per day? Once you get past the initial embarrassment, it’s all cake. :slight_smile:

The opposite of down is…
I was just using that as a silly temporary goal. Because we all need to strive towards something, I’ve been told.

[quote=“Matchstick_man”]The opposite of down is…
I was just using that as a silly temporary goal. Because we all need to strive towards something, I’ve been told.[/quote]

Well, it IS important not to over-challenge oneself. Makes one feel bad, so I’m told.