Deleting my Posts

Someone has been deleting my posts - (moderators).

If you want to delete my posts thats fine, I just won’t post anymore.

Absolutely no respect.

Dear Cornelldesi,

You might consider trying again, posting something positive for a change. I’m no moderator, but I do find it frustrating to start reading an interesting thread only to have someone interject with a lot of negative, personal feelings. :cry:

Good luck,
CK

[quote=“cornelldesi”]Someone has been deleting my posts - (moderators).

Absolutely no respect.[/quote]

Check to see if your posts have been moved to another forum. Very seldom do moderators delete posts.

[quote=“cornelldesi”]Someone has been deleting my posts - (moderators).

Absolutely no respect.[/quote]

Is that a promise?

Oh boo hoo :boo-hoo: . Go cry in a corner if it makes you feel better. So we lose Forumosa’s very own whipping boy, big f-ing deal. You contribute nothing but insults to this board anyway. :snore: You’d probably come back as another new user anyway, right ckhcornell? :laughing:

Oh boo hoo :boo-hoo: . Go cry in a corner if it makes you feel better. So we lose Forumosa’s very own whipping boy, big f-ing deal. You contribute nothing but insults to this board anyway. :snore: You’d probably come back as another new user anyway, right ckhcornell? :laughing:[/quote]

If you want to take shots at the guy, please keep it in the flame or flounder forums. All he is doing here is to ask about his posts. He deserves a straight answer on this one.

My bad, DB. I just got a little overzealous. :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

None of your posts were deleted. Many were moved to the Flame and Flounder forums.

Brian

I clicked on the button marked ‘profile’ at the bottom of cornell’s post, then on the link to see all posts. There sure are a lot of them, and they’re all abusive.

Cornell, did you follow the same procedure to find your missing posts, or did you just assume that everyone hates you? Granted, with the attitude you are displaying, the latter is more likely but you should still take the time to find out the facts.