Democrats can’t distinguish objective facts from media narratives as well as Trump supporters

My bad. I agreed with you its a small sample size. 700 people. I saw that last nite.

Changed the text in the wrong post sorry

A beach house.

The only way to prove that would be if they became responsible for a nuke going off in the US.

You are welcome to read more about what (some) others in the world think of the USA. There is no shortage of places to experience that, nor of bad wishes for the US to be read there.

Im more interested in whether or not you can substantiate your claim. Theres lots of people wishing Ill on the US and its people and if want to hear from them ill read Fox political opinion pieces or Breitbart or 4 chan.

But I know you love the USA and are a real patriot that wouldnt just make something up. So please, which posters here are you referring to? Any quotes, links, evidence?

From lurkers? :crazy_face:

Good grief, read what others post before responding to them, please. People here have been over this with you time after time since forever.

Try harder!!

He is trying.

Not to crack up laughing at this yes.

Me: do you have evidence to back up your nonsensical claim that there are anti americans lurking in the forum?
B: No tbere isnt any. Weve been over this try harder!

This thread isn’t about anti Americanism.

It isnt about me either. Or paranoid fears of lurkers in the forum.

Anything on topic?

How many activities that we do are anything more than time killers?

Thats fair. Off topic but fair. If this is a sort of fiction based time killing exercise great. Its fun and probably therapeutic.

Some proof of his claims would be nice.

The only claims I’ve made are two: (1) forum lurkers exist, and (2) that it’s foolish to assume that every non-American poster here has in mind the best interests of the USA.

At the time my claim #2 seemed relevant to this comment of yours, but frankly the more I look at your comment the less sure I am that it’s even remotely meaningful.

I enjoy the stories you make up. Dont get me wrong.

askhole2

More likely this “study” is a social experiment. The wording and structure seems pretty off for any kind of research purposes.

Id bet their intention is to learn why such groups from .abroad congregated in places such as Taiwan to discuss their shat questionaire while they live on the potential frontline of ww3. Thats a study worth reading once they sift through all the data!
Just kidding :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like