Denied!

Have you ever denied your lover?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

In today’s TT I read about a man in Italy who withheld sex from his wife for 7 years because he decided to punish her after she opposed him in a family argument.

How long and what for would YOU deny your
sweetcheeks some good ole lovin’?

-Or-

Have you ever denied your lover and for what?

I have never withheld sex from my lover/husband in nearly 12 years. However, lately I’ve been getting, “Can’t we just cuddle?” :s It’s just not fair.

I don’t understand the question. Why would I punish myself if I was mad at my wife?

:laughing: Same here. It would bother me more than her. :blush:

But there are women who do it to their hubbies…What about that?

But there are women who do it to their hubbies…What about that?[/quote]

Yes, they are called English women.

Again, I have to say: Lysistrata!

Ironic that woman feel they have the right to get laid and that their lovers husbands should never refuse…

Damn I have refused… I’ve been too tired, had headaches, the flu, PMT, been watching a movie, ( Girl, Interrupted ) been too drunk, and a host of other reasons… damn… lol :smiley: :smiley:

What I was posing was the “honey, i have a headache, go sleep on the couch,I’m mad because you didn’t ___” garden varety of sexless nights in a marriage…

Is being too drunk to f**k considered “denying?” Then yep! I have. :noway:

when sex becomes a bargaining tool, a relationship is on a downward spiral.

My mother used to tell me that marriage without children is just another form of legalized prostitution… devout Catholic that she is … :loco: :loco: :loco:

But yes Truant you are correct… my wife will tell me if she’s not wanting of a good romp and vice versa… it’s called respecting another and bargaining has never entered into it. Some people are into blood sports and some aren’t.

It’s sad to see people misuse sex as a tool of love… some people get confused between sex being sex and sex being love… some just love sex and some use sex to get love… it’s a mixed up world…

Then again some aren’t getting any sex at all… some by choice and some because they don’t have a partner… And as my wife likes to remind me

[quote=“Satellite TV”]
Then again some aren’t getting any sex at all… some by choice and some because they don’t have a partner… And as my wife likes to remind me [/quote]
with another person, that is

I haven’t had go sleep on the couch, my missus isn’t going to banish me from the bed… and don’t go to bed mad or angry… bad for the heart… and for sex… who wants to have sex when they’re angry anyways???

Marriage does not consist of sex every day or night IMHO… sex eveyday is good when your younger… good companionship is better when your older…

Marry your best friend and keep your lovers separate… thats what me grandpappy used to say…

[quote=“truant”][quote=“Satellite TV”]
Then again some aren’t getting any sex at all… some by choice and some because they don’t have a partner… And as my wife likes to remind me [/quote]
with another person, that is[/quote]

Well I was assuming that you’re not a priest Truant… sex by ones self has another terminology I believe… I take it we are talking about heterosexual sex and not other forms? Or as Monty Python so put it…

There are Jews in the world.
There are Buddhists.
There are Hindus and Mormons, and then
There are those that follow Mohammed, but
I’ve never been one of them.

I’m a Roman Catholic,
And have been since before I was born,
And the one thing they say about Catholics is:
They’ll take you as soon as you’re warm.

You don’t have to be a six-footer.
You don’t have to have a great brain.
You don’t have to have any clothes on. You’re
A Catholic the moment Dad came,

Because

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.
Let the heathen spill theirs
On the dusty ground.
God shall make them pay for
Each sperm that can’t be found.

Every sperm is wanted.
Every sperm is good.
Every sperm is needed
In your neighbourhood.

Hindu, Taoist, Mormon,
Spill theirs just anywhere,
But God loves those who treat their
Semen with more care.

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.

If a sperm is wasted,…

…God gets quite irate.

Every sperm is sacred.

Every sperm is good.

Every sperm is needed…

…In your neighbourhood!

Every sperm is useful.
Every sperm is fine.
FUNERAL CORTEGE:
God needs everybody’s.

Mine!

And mine!

And mine!

Let the Pagan spill theirs
O’er mountain, hill, and plain.
HOLY STATUES:
God shall strike them down for
Each sperm that’s spilt in vain.

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is good.
Every sperm is needed
In your neighbourhood.

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite iraaaaaate!

I wonder if a couple would stay married if one denied the other sex for 7 years (other than the italian couple)?

Okay, that’s just plain scary… :astonished: