Deodorant sans antiperspirant or bleach!

I’m allergic to antiperspirant, but I can’t find any deodorant here without it. Any help?[/i]

You can get a German brand called Weleda in Breeze. Cheap in Germany, not cheap here – about NT$400 per bottle.

I’m not trying to be funny here but wouldn’t a few strategically placed dabs of perfume or cologne do the trick just as well as deodorant? Works for me ! :slight_smile:

i got a stick of Right Guard deoderant, sans anti-persperant, in the Tienmu Songching supermarket, right downstairs from the welcome on the corner of tienmu w rd. and zhongshan n. rd. don’t know if that’s what you mean.

You might try Burt’s Bees products. I have used some of their products and I believe they have an ‘all-natural’ deodorant. Here is a list of there stores in Taipei. http://www.burtsbees.com.tw/stores.html

Go to Lush. They sell all natural products of many kinds. I also use their deoderant and the one I use smells like lemons. You could also smell like flowers if you’d like. Lots of Lush stores around Taipei. The only complaint I have is that it doesn’t seem to last through the heavy summer sweaty days.