Diane Lee, Lee Ching Hua, and Sexual Hypocrisy

Does this book teach you how to pleasure a woman with a beer can ?

Elmer Feng of the New Party was convicted of sexually assaulting his Filapina housekeeper after DNA tests identified semen on her body and underwear as his. He denied the charges, claiming 1) that his wife and children were home playing mahjong and would have noticed him raping the maid; 2) that his mobile phone bill proved he was talking on the phone; 3) that the maid framed him because his wife had reprimanded her too often, and finally 4)“I have been persecuted by the Democratic Progressive Party [DPP] and the court because I have criticized the government.”

See
EX-PARLIAMENTARIAN ACCUSED OF RAPE (Scroll down)

If you watched the news tonight, you got to see how a professional dirtbag like Lee Ching-hua can get under the skin of any otherwise well-meaning bureaucrat, in this case Minister of Education Tu Cheng-sheng (杜正勝). The poor Minister was made absolutely apoplectic. In the segment I saw, Lee simply kept shouting “What does f— mean?! What does f— mean?!” (i.e., what does “kao” mean) while Tu, obviously fatally handicapped by a sense of decency, was saying something like “This is the legislative yuan. Please observe the rules of decorum and address me in a reasonable manner, etc.” And all the while Lee keeps shouting, “But what does f— mean?!” All one can hope is that people sympathized with Tu.

Then, an hour or so later (yes, I wasted my evening), there is a story on a different station implying that Tu has been too friendly to corporate interests or something like that. Purely coincidental, I’m sure.

Sort of a mini case study in Taiwan media-politics.

Well-meaning bureaucrat with a strong sense of decency? Mr. Tu “build a stronger Taiwan by turning the map 90 degrees” Cheng-Sheng?

Right.

[quote=“Chewycorns”]From today’s Taipei Times,

“A lawmaker yesterday demanded that the education ministry recall a high school textbook because he believed some of the content to be vulgar. PFP legislator Lee Ching-hua displayed a copy of Expert on Adolescence and read some of the text. The book asked students to draw a picture of their ideal position for having sex.”[/quote]

So the kind of doodles I used to make in my textbooks for fun have now become homework assignments. Cool.

As if high school students needed to spend any more time imagining ideal sexual positions. I didn’t do much else in high school.

[quote=“cctang”]Well-meaning bureaucrat with a strong sense of decency? Mr. Tu “build a stronger Taiwan by turning the map 90 degrees” Cheng-Sheng?

Right.[/quote]

Is this a clever attempt at trying to make fun of the minister by changing the subject? How clever.

A BBQ, a chicky, and a beer can…who cares about women when you have those three?
:laughing:

[quote=“Eton Smegma”][quote=“cctang”]Well-meaning bureaucrat with a strong sense of decency? Mr. Tu “build a stronger Taiwan by turning the map 90 degrees” Cheng-Sheng?

Right.[/quote]

Is this a clever attempt at trying to make fun of the minister by changing the subject? How clever.[/quote]
God forbid I change the subject from this fascinating and insightful topic!

But no, rest assured, I have no inclination to deny the organized lynch sessions that pass for legislative oversight. I also have no inclination to accept characterizations of Tu Cheng-sheng as anything but an ignorant political extremist. Tu’s political views place him well within the extreme fringe of the Taiwanese political spectrum.

According to my DNS, there seems to be some mistranslation and things taken out of context here:

[color=red]1. …it is okay to have sex because you can just get the abortion pill afterward…[/color]
This was crossed out as the wrong/bad reply in the book.

[color=red]2. …The book asked students to draw a picture of their ideal position for having sex…[/color]
This was to describe how they imagine their future sex-life.

Okay, Snowballing, for those that don’t know…

… is something that you hope doesn’t happen to you.

And I’ve seen little 12 year olds in all getup and dressed up as… I guess whores in a day that they must’ve mistakened for Halloween. And I’ve seen 12 year olds carry condoms here in America so I’m pretty baffled.

HOWEVER this doesn’t explain why the book asks for students to draw sex positions. For goddsakes I pay taxes for this?