Did DELETE vanish?

Did the option to delete a post (which has not yet been answered) disappear? I couldn’t find it, and it’s very valuable for deleting double postings as soon as they appear.

Only moderators have the power to delete posts - that’s the way it’s always been…

What does ‘KILL’ do??? :astonished:

No, no, I’ve deleted my own posts multiple times in the pasts! The option appeared in the list below the large white text window (disable, disable, …attach signature, notify). Honest. But it only appeared when one edited an existing post, and might have only been an option before anyone answered the post (not sure). I don’t do drugs, REALLY! :laughing: [/i]

I have it on good authority that it euthanizes the most recent troll. Please use liberally. :sunglasses:

No. We’ve been able to delete our own posts if, and only if, that post is the last one in the thread and it’s in a forum where editing is also allowed.

No. We’ve been able to delete our own posts if, and only if, that post is the last one in the thread and it’s in a forum where editing is also allowed.[/quote]’

Yeah, that’s what I had thought. I’m posting this just to see if the KILL option is the new version of DELETE. If this lasts past 12.40 am Tues, the answer is no.

Um, I guess the option doesn’t appear in F&A, a nice abbreviation if ever I heard one. Ok, no option to kill.

Hmm, transparency and/or explanations of the non-transparent would be nice. Probly already out there, and wee layzees mistit. :smiley: