Did time change you?

Did time change you?

• You’re an ass for asking
  • Yes
  • no
  • It gladly did

0 voters

How much different are you from back when you were a kid, a teenager?
How have you changed?

I’m smarter. I look a hell of a lot older but I’m changed. Parts of me are changed but parts of me remain this stupid kid. I like the stupid kid, makes me feel alive.

How about you?

bobepine

This is not the “bobepine mid-life crisis” thread BTW, please do not be mistaken.

I don’t understand anything.

Being young is like having more money than you need to go to the fair and being told you have to spend it all in one day.

bobepine

Only two votes and bob who knows nothing. Flouder away the bad thread please. “I’m too old for this shit.”

bobepine

Sorry, but it’s kinda a silly question. A better question would be “have you ever changed Time”?

I remember those endless summers of long ago…

Thankfully yes. Time has changed me, given me persepctive of things and new expriences. I don’t care for where I am with it, but what do I know. :idunno: It could just a matter of time before I know what I need to.

I’m not as naive as I was, choose my friends more carefully and certainly not as horny as I was…

I’m certainly about 60 lbs heavier than I was half my age ago. :astonished: :cry:

I’m very different from what I was only 3 years ago. Mostly a good thing, I think.
My goal is to become normal before 30.

Time has made me older.

Experience and accurately evaluating my experiences has helped me grow. Now I’m only half a basket case. :loco:

[quote=“Notsu”]I’m very different from what I was only 3 years ago. Mostly a good thing, I think.
My goal is to become normal before 30.[/quote]

Normal is boring. You are a very becoming odd. No need to change.

[quote=“Notsu”]
My goal is to become normal before 30.[/quote]

:roflmao: :roflmao: lordy lordy aren’t you being cute and in for a treat!!!

I would love to go back and be young again, only if I didn’t have to be as stupid as I was the first time.
I hate my eye lines, but if they mean I am not as dumb as I was when I was 17… bring them on.